1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

12H=11Embers of frost!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by x1d9, Apr 27, 2022.

1. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

When I asked my Official server friends about the drop rate in the evening, I was 7H=8embers of frost, and they laughed at me like crazy

2. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

At this drop rate, if I don't have Flame of Frost, it will take me 100 hours to accumulate 100 fragments?

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmm, alright, I hear you. It is unfortunately also fine, making a thread just to complain, about how the game creators constructed the core-game mechanics: Pearl Abyss however is the target of your complaint, and you should take this issue up with them instead.

Now it is true, that I am not a part of the GamezBD staff. Nor do I know how the server-coding is here on GamezBD. But I am willing to put a little faith in the developers, and when they say that they create a duplication of retail-BDO, I cannot see why they would lie about that?

Last thing I would like to point to you, is that the Pearl Abyss core-game mechanics are ALL based on RANDOMness, and while computer randomness is still far from random, at least as humans understand randomness, it is still Random in principle. That means that you can play 1000 times, in the same area, for any number of hours, at different days and times, and none of it will make any real impact on the numbers of loot dropped, because as I mentioned earlier, it is Random. So while players Never come in here and complain, or report a large amount of drops in an area, they do still happen. Would you come in here and complain, if you had about twice the number of those drops in an hour all of a sudden, or would you, like pretty much everyone else, just keep that to yourself?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  4. Kalet

Kalet New Member

yes it is frustrating I've already spent 22 hours there and I have Embers of Frost 19 pieces. I stop hoping he can fall Flame of frost I wonder if there is no bug somewhere.there is no written chance of a drop but according to the tables it is 0.5%-1%-1.5%.I have a set of jewelry furniture luck upnode scroll2 and not drop.is it possible that there is a bug?

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, I don't know where you got those numbers from, but the actual loot drop chances, aren't available for the players to see anywhere.

There are several ways, to improove (how it sounds) loot drop chances, as you mentioned; getting Luck stat to +5, Investing Energy into a node (after linking it to the nearest town/city) up to 10, "griding" while it is nighttime in-game, and adding a Loot Drop scroll.

Perhaps you should check the other threads, about this problem and add your experience to that.

6. Hamingways

Hamingways New Member

It's already common knowledge that the drop rates we have on those spots/mobs aren't following retail's drop tables - they are aware and have already confirmed they'd be fixing it soon