1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2.0 Items.pak Guide

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Smartik1, Nov 11, 2010.

1. saiyuuya

saiyuuya The Dark Messenger

does the old item.pak still working in the new version of aion now? does any one knows what item.pak to use to make abg tradable again?

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

yes it does and items.pak alone is not enough, u need to buy VIP (lasts 30 days) on the main website. its their trick to make money :p

3. edgienoy

edgienoy New Member

wew

omg i pls teach me how to dye cause i dont know how ii typed //dye red nothing hapens :D i want to color my Armor that suits my pauldrons

4. Smartik1

it costs a billion to dye every time u try :p it means u dont have enough cash

u can use regular colors (or the ones in website shop like true black) or color hex codes

[​IMG]

u can find more of these charts online :p ignore the # symbol when u dye, for example //dye FFFFFF means white

5. edgienoy

edgienoy New Member

is it free that regular colors?

6. Smartik1

nope, the use of //dye costs 1 bill no matter what color u choose

there r some basic dyes that cost something ridiculous like 100 kinah sold at sanctum/pandaemonium but they look pretty ugly

ur other option is buying dyes in the website shop (they cost 100 credits, equivalent to 1 day of voting, u get 5 of them which is enough for a whole set xept for helm)

7. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

hey smartik i have system.orv for free fly but i can't >.< my version of the game is 2.1.0.9 wonder if that is the problem ?

8. Smartik1

theres a bug not related to the system.ovr that so far none of us have been able to fix

even if u dont have the system.ovr, ur flight icon should be like a real button (bright, clickable, makes a sound, says cant fly here). the problem is that for some people the flight button is dark gray and its totally flat (doesnt even look like a button).

i think some guy fixed it by installing windows updates (im not sure if it was this bug or another, but it cant hurt to try)

9. Moot

Moot I be dat Nurple Forum Legend

i really need help, i made a thread but no one is looking at it. for some reason i cant craft weapons. someone said if im using a recent version (i have 2.1.0.10) or anything after 2.1.0.3 that i wont be able to craft. but i craft the mats just fine. as well as cooking and alchemy. i had no problems with that. can you help me?

10. Smartik1

even if u can craft, the proc rates r fcked up and anything worth getting will fail

for now, i suggest u gather materials and wait for the big update next week, it should fix the crafting issue and support the latest client

11. Moot

oh so its not an issue with my updated version? considering i cant craft anything i guess im gonna have to wait. thanks for the heads up. cant wait for the update!

12. Hildegarde

Hildegarde New Member

Mats required are bug, you need get higher than the required mats.

13. Smartik1

thats not all actually :p the proc rates prevent u from getting anything with decent stats (like a friend has been trying to make the mcd shield for 2 months straight and all failed)

its a waste of materials if u just keep getting the weak versions. wait for the update and see if it improves

14. Hildegarde

Hildegarde New Member

but it doesnt let you make if you only have just the same amount of materials as the required. Well if you do that you'll have a freezing screen

1 person likes this.
  15. Moot

yea this is what happens to me. glad its not a personal issue. i'll wait for the update. thanks!

16. Smartik1

its not personal :p its server side xD

17. obidamaru

obidamaru Proficient

i tried this method, i have trouble on signing in on the aion game, it has some error..could any one help me? "AionClient has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience" this is the error msg.

18. Smartik1

either u grabbed the wrong items.pak or ur missing directx 9.0c required by aion. both can throw this error at u

grab the directx 9.0c first
    http://www.filehippo.com/download_directx/download/90ae8f5bd1652097a51c66a550abc588/

and restart ur pc after installing it, if that doesnt help, repair ur client and try another items.pak

i suggest u try asankas for 2.1 (in my sig) first and only if that doesnt work, go for this one
    also if u backup the original items.paks at data\usa\items and data\items, u wont have to repair the next time u mess up

19. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

i kinda forgot where to put npc.pak manually
    is it in NCSOFT\Aion\DATA\USA\NPC\
    folder?

20. Smartik1

if ur downloading mine, just locate ur aion folder and it puts it where it belongs. my items.pak also has the npc.pak included inside it btw but u can get the separate one too :p

also, unlike the items.pak, the npcs.pak doesnt break ur game if u put it in the other place. my file puts it in both Data\Npcs\ and Data\USA\Npcs\ ^^