1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

4.8 Release Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carl, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citlalli

Citlalli New Member

Server is going to die, like Lumiel, if there is Stigma System in Siel... Thats why theres 2 different servers.
    I still don´t get it.

ToOcOoL and horacio911 like this.
  2. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

ahaha nc, i really want the New skill of Templars w/c is the reflection mirror(dunno the exact name) :D caster's Skill to temps will just be back to caster :D

3. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

i hope you guys can provide a torrent copy of the game as well..it's easier for some rather than getting it directly from NCSoft.

Shiyori likes this.
  4. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

If Siel was to move to a stigma system, you can almost guarantee that no more players would be willing join this community, sure, high rates, free GM gift boxes for candys and manastones (sometimes get empty ones though), but what keeps people coming here is the fact that no other server has NO STIGMAS, some servers have more regular updates/fixes, others have more regular events and staff support (not your fault guys, just other servers have staff outnumbering players for some reason). This server will look like any other once it employs the stigma system and GamezAion will get lost in the crowd of other servers which are all essentially the same just with a new name and different rates and donations, also people are more likely to be scared away by the high prices for the "donations" other servers are much cheaper (yeah cant be helped need to pay for an empty server and Siel). But that's my opinion, gain stigma system, lose the UNIQUE qualities that GamezAion offers.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    Stabbalot and Rubyah like this.
  5. Yoshiniko

Yoshiniko Melhor ao vivo boas do que ruins

i'm waiting for this update

jakaka88 likes this.
  6. Zay

Zay Getting there

The new Stigma System is more then likely going to simply mesh with the "Full Stigma" set-up that Siel already has in place, if you look carefully over the Patch Notes where it talks about the Stigma System changes it's such a big overhaul that it of course warrants mentioning. Even with a Full Stigma system, you can technically socket stigmas. Though it has no bearing on your skill bar, however with the new stigma system we'll see Stigma Stones that possess the ability to be "charged" which will in turn grant it more abilities. Lower CD, Higher Damage, Lower Cast time and such. Besides, if Gamez was going to empty because of any major killer it would have happened the last several times major bugs hit and/or when the main developers resigned. Carl here blatantly ignored everything we EVER shouted about when it came to updates and bug fixes, and here he posts the patch notes and like last time. I'm pretty sure he'll go back to ignoring us. =] And why ? Because he knows despite it all, this community is hooked. They leave, they come back. AMs quit, they get replaced. It's like nicotine with less chance of cancer. Hopefully, this update will give us something to enjoy. It sure looks like it will.

Stabbalot, Gilldartz, Koro and 2 others like this.
  7. Yoshiniko

Yoshiniko Melhor ao vivo boas do que ruins

this is good new field

jakaka88 likes this.
  8. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Using charged WITH all stigmas, gives choice of illusion stigmas, that's something i can live with but gamez wouldn't be full stigma. Unless you mean we get all, and choose which to have charged.

9. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

[​IMG]

WE HAVE PLANS!!! SO, CHILL GAYS CHILL.. :D

Stabbalot likes this.
  10. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

stigma npc ? i guess they better have it there rather than us trying to find those stigmas.. :) this is a pvp server after all..

11. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

Summary information that would already be available in the official patch notes, yet we don't get any information about how most of the updates are going to work for gamez siel... if what you are doing mister Carl is to excite us players, its working, at least to me.

If you read the patch notes about the re-vamp on the Stigma system, you'd maybe understand why it seems putting up the system is the only choice.
    Agree... I'm going to start trying to download it early since I always get problems with the nclauncher.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  12. Shuhoshinz

Shuhoshinz Getting there

How much GB ? -_- :confused:

13. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

2.9GB or so!!!

14. HatredEvolution

HatredEvolution RAMPAGE

new update sucks so many important skills are deleted

15. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Wrong.. Gamez has lost many players compared to what it used to have.. The game got old, people saw no updates, so they left.

You know how we always say that Lumiel has been the smaller server between the two? Well, the situation on Siel right now is the situation Lumiel had when it had started, and Siel at the time was COMPLETELY FILLED with people.. The 200 players Siel has on at peak times right now, was what Lumiel had back then, and it was considered "empty". :p If you've been here long enough you'll know that Gamez has lost many players. And not just because of the staff or the lack of updates; but because of the game becoming old aswell.

People are simply saying that there's things we should avoid doing since Gamez cannot afford to lose people from Siel since the server itself is much much much emptier than it used to be :p I personally don't care what happens to the stigma system, as long as it keeps Siel's population the same instead of reducing it.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  16. Fhellipe

Fhellipe Getting there

i just want the broker back >.>

17. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

It's sad to see you're still one of those people thinking Lumiel is 'dying' 'cause of the Stigma System there. I still don't get it
    Trust me, if Siel will get Stigma System, it will benefit both servers. European players (like me), might actually move to Lumiel since the only difference between those 2 servers would be the ping then. (125-200ms compared to 25-40, choice's made fast)
    Also do you really think the people who've been playing years on Siel will leave the server just 'cause Stigma System will get implemented? They've been playing years with tons of bugs.. A small matter like that will most probably make lots of people complain, but they'll stay. Either for their friends, or for the gear they got, or for god knows whatever reason they stayed there this long.

Oh & Carl mentioned 'Stigma System Update', which doesn't really specific say Siel will get Stigma System, he just listed a whole bunch of things of the Patch Notes. So whatchu worrying about yet?

xYuffyx, dacoxxx, Titan and 3 others like this.
  18. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Damn if that happen you will be more OP then before :D

19. Bariadam

Bariadam Getting there

Saruayu just wrote what i wanted to ^^

Im glad to the patch <3

20. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

[​IMG] .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.