1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

5 suggestions for change that can add a lot to the growth of the server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Quintao, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Quintao

Quintao New Member

1- One of the coolest things on the server is the Olympiads, and I think that the arena that it is made today is a very bad arena for some specific classes that depend a lot on movement, it is tight and favors the classes that give short range damage, such as Valk and Sorcerer, can see that they always have a lot of wins. The Tournament could be done in the Arsha arena in the same way as in the Altinova Arena, the Arsha arena is bigger, and it is better to move around and create more strategies.

2- I also think that the RBF could be more attractive, the rewards are bad compared to what is earned in the game, he could have better rewards, because today if you are going to do RBF in GameZ you would be wasting time, because the rewards are not good as they should, and on a server where there are a lot of strong people what we have to do is PVP and the RBF is perfect for that, and it is a very fun game mode, the other day I went with my guild to the RBF and we filled it , it was very cool, but during the day the RBF has nothing, nobody playing. So my suggestion is, considerably increase the rewards of the RBF so that the game has more end game content, because otherwise the players are discouraged from playing and quit the game. And since the average of grinding in an hour is 600kk, I think the minimum to win in RBF would be 250kk if you win and 200kk if you lose, since we stayed 30 minutes in a match and thus we would earn money while having fun, not every player of bdo is a grinder, there are players who like to do PVP, and that would add a lot of reason for players to continue playing and that would definitely make the server grow, just see how it works in Retail, there when people are strong they play RBF almost all day.

3- The Other suggestions are about the cash shop, there are items that are too expensive and that would have no reason to be so expensive, and that if it were cheaper, you would have a greater profit with the quantity that would be sold, such as Doom Horse, the chance of getting a Doom without buying with cash is the same as that of the other horses, and he is more than 10k cash more expensive than them, that doesn’t make sense, as well as the infinite potion, compass and map, which are very expensive and for sure if the price was lowered you guys would sell a lot more and it will be more worth it. So my suggestion is, make the price of the doom the same as the other horses and only the exclusive black arduanatt more expensive than them, because there's no way for it to be acquired in the game, and lower the prices of infinite potions, map and compass to 15k instead of 25k, remembering not everyone pays in dollar, so 25k is very expensive for those who live in South America or Asia, so they could go down to 15k and would certainly have a higher profitability with the quantity sold.

4- Another suggestion, remove the time to swap tagged character, because having to keep changing characters to then need to change again is very bad, it loses a lot of time, sometimes in the middle of a grind or PVP that makes it more difficult than it should. Because if you want to swap to another character with a tag, you need to swap to another one that is not tagged first and then swap to what you wanted, or wait 300 seconds, but this is too much in PVP or grinding, we lose much time swaping.

5- I know that not all servers can be hadum (Elvia's Realm) because new players need to do the quests and more, but we must understand that the locations where the hadum are are not just quest farm locations (if not on the server hadum) and the spots are overloaded, there are a lot of strong players on the server that can handle these spots very well so they get very crowded, it's a real chaos, so it could leave only one non-hadum channel or 2 non-hadum channels already with season, and turn the other channels into hadum.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    VorrtaX and TheScorpionGR like this.
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

So, the topic is meant to be read half by the English community and the other half by the Portuguese community? :p

loboram likes this.
  3. Quintao

Quintao New Member

I have no idea what happened, I swear I wrote everything in English in a world file, but I think the browser translated it before sending, anyway, it is already corrected, sorry for the inconvenience, I should have checked if it sent correctly.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just want to give some feedback on your suggestion.

1. While I haven't tried the Olympiad Arena, I have seen a couple of videos on youtube, from GamezBD Olympiad.
    Currently it is played out in the Altinova Arena, which by the way isn't limited to the middle arena, but also somehow includes the wings, where you can lure someone into extreme close combat. I have now seen what the Arsha Arena looks like, and can agree that it might be a better idea, since there aren't sneaky ways around your opponent, as there are currently in the Altinova Arena.

Now I fully understand that an Arena Should NOT change from time to time, so that the only thing that changes is how you deal with your opponent, and how you deal with defending yourself. I also completely understand why the arena Should have barriers, since if it did not then only Ranged Classes would be ruling it.
    However, it isn't as such very accommodating to all players as it is now either, since the current places to hide aren't very useful. Ranged Area of Effect attacks will still render a pillar useless as defense against your opponent, also the possibility of running (under the cloak of invincibility "Escape"-skill) into a very small room, makes it possible for close combat users to completely render ranged opponents useless.

I actually like the idea of changing the Arena, BUT there are still some factors that would have to be made clear first of all;
    A. This is NOT a prolonged combat setting, it Should be over in 2-3 minutes, otherwise the queue for the Arena would be longer and longer, waiting kills the fun.
    B. It should NOT favor one type of Class over another, which means that there Has to be things that both benefit and interfere with All Class skills. Which is extremely difficult to figure out, and can only be done by trial and error.

So what do you propose, as solutions to these counterpoints?