1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

90% of the elyos are retarded

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rome, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

They have psychical issues.

2. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

and acute brain issue.i personally believe the source of all ths comes from rich trader who offer abg set for a single part eac/acd and words travel very fast in gamez.one guys shout it,the whole world sees it.

3. chris2pher

chris2pher Proficient

im an OP trader also, but no always, and depend on the items like [rare]. sometimes OP player got me also.. when i need items in rush, i can offer 3-4xvalue of items that i want.. thats fine to me, thats the world go round. like my gramar sometimes , good in eyes sometimes u have to ignore it DX

4. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

99% of gamez are nerds

5. Juomiee

Juomiee New Member

It's not about Elyos or Asmos, it's actually the same thing. Let me re-phrase it for you "90% of this server are retarded" So now this is true. Some thing else, why the hell people deal with Elyos and Asmos as they're different races? Lol, people who play Asmos also play Elyos, I have both, but some people here are weird keep acting like Asmos and Elyos are different nations, more like we're in real life and different countries -.-

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.