1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A couple suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tesseract, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Hello everyone,
    I think I've seen a couple of these threads and some of them brought positive changes, so I'll give it a shot too. There's a couple things I'd like to suggest to make the server a little bit more dynamic:

I get that we have to grind for stuff, and thats fine, but please make it easier. Most of us are old guys that have a job and don't have the time we had many years ago!

1. You could increase the item drop rate for instances while we gear up to try the arenas. Right now it takes SEVERAL runs to get 1 item, and with the current population, doing so isnt that easy...
    2. I get that we went stigma again, that's fine, but please increase the stigma shards drop rates! Trying out builds and chains its almost imposible. You need a ton of shards to change skills, and the amount mobs drop its very low, like less than 10 shards each (if they even drop it). You could say you can farm them while being online, but the drop rate its still way too low.
    3. The Crucible Arena is not actually farmable... There's some guys that are already running end game pvp gear, and that's fine, but we the other players who don't have the time to grind like that could get some help with the Arena. Yeah, sure, don't increase the number of medals, but let us enter it multiple times a day.
    4. There's gotta be a way to buy a mount. Moving around using your few scrolls its expensive, haha. I can't remember which version it was that you could buy a whale-like mount in sanctum... Why not bring that back?

There's a couple more suggestions, but I hope some of these are actually taken into consideration.

Finally, this WAS and IS a private PVP server. If we wanted to grind a lot, we could have just go to the classic retail!

Thanks and bye.

adamseiei, Ethereal, Koro and 2 others like this.
  2. adamseiei

adamseiei Proficient

Up the success rate in Enchanting coz even L140 fail...so low in enchantment rate even if VIP

3. gozadinha

gozadinha New Member

Here comes a tip stigma shards are 100%drop from elites and it isn't 1 but around 10-25 in group is pretty fast.

4. gozadinha

gozadinha New Member

Mounts are on the 3.0 client you can't just add that without a mountain of bugs i believe, you got tvt to enter multiple times a day to get easier medals also i had a lot of success with coin spear and pve jewerly there (usually top 1/2) and the rewards depending on your rank doesn't change a lot you get almost the same amount of courage and cruci being first or last(you don't get plat though).
    I would say the arena set even losing is pretty quick to farm 7 losses = 175 courage 7 losses on chaos gets around 350 weekly wich means you can get 2 pieces of the c1 gear in just a week only losing,(two weeks you might be full set if you play smart) it isn't full pvp saddly but not that grindy if you look at it closely also while you do that you can get other gears from ap to get more geared,
    THOSE ARE TIPS I'M NOT TEASING ANYONE OK?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2023
    Tesseract likes this.
  5. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Hello, thats a great input... Hopefully someone that's starting, gets to read it! I already gave up with the server, lol.

I only get a couple hours a day to play on the pc... and I'm not going to waste them farming stuff, lol. GGs, tho, good luck.

Kizumii and Ethereal like this.