1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A review of the GamezBD BDO Private Server [more like a rant]

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by dariolucconi, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

What are you primarily doing for life-skilling?

I started a new account a little under 3 months ago, the route i took has done well for me.

Sold everything i got from the Fresh Start box, including the t7 that i leveled to 30 in a few days. I sniped a few t5 female horses from the MP, some had to have breeding reset. Went out and got a few t2-t3 horses from the wild. Leveled them all up to 30 and started breeding. It was slow at first but i only did this overnight.

The sametime i spent overnight training horses i used the pearls i got to buy artisan memories. Which i then used to buy caphras from kolka NPC, which i then sold on MP. It was an easy 700m-800m every 48 hours basically. This was all done primarily inactive, and i didn't really get into active money making until i was around level 60.

I got pretty unlucky with a lot of base boss armor so i just decided id stick to Grunil. Getting TRI grunil is pretty easy on GameZ and you can usually snipe a piece of two from the MP that are fairly cheap - also it's easy to enhance. I don't like building FS, i think it's harder on GameZ too with the increased rate. So whenever i grind whatever 13+ gear i find i devour and keep the FS. Got my grunil set up to TRI and started trying to snipe boss gear and do rifts i can manage.

At this time i never touched gathering, the only caphras i had gotten were from kolka NPC. I also never did a boss fight thus far excluding rifts. I also had not done any SD because i prefer to just kinda grind where i want at my own pace. I ended up sniping a TET dande from the MP and i waited until enhance weekend to try my luck for PEN. It was pretty easy and i hit my first PEN at 50FS + 10 valk's cry i got from loyalty shop.

After that it was pretty much rinse and repeat. I no longer do horse training, my afk time is primarily spent cooking + alchemy, both of which are not nearly as profitable on GameZ but i enjoy them. If you have any questions message me, i have some older guides i've written for guildies i can send your way as well.

loboram and Lyntur like this.
  2. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

I'm not a veteran player, my account is only 3 months old. PEN items in-game right now are 3B. T8s sell on the horse market pretty easily now, so in the course of a few nights you can easily make 1-2b and afford pen items.

Again i am not a veteran player, i am just not lazy and dumb to think SD is the only way to make silver.

loboram likes this.
  3. dariolucconi

dariolucconi New Member

Fair enough

4. dariolucconi

dariolucconi New Member

Recap of the post
    Bunch of people are waiting for a "fix" or something that can help a new player gain more silvers/hour beside waiting for the "4000pearls for artisan wow:eek:/horse taming yeyyy t8milions of silver". This whole AFK thing is getting out of hand, how many newcomers keep asking : "guys how do i make money?" -just dont play the game and you ll be rich in a week 4Head. Why arent we encouraging active playing instead of afking ? Wont the private server benefit from it if there are more people grinding instead of running with their horses around the city for half a day? The only places that are now active are the end game grindspots and maybe crescent shrine, but beside those places, 0 actual players.
    TLDR: Need something that can reward active players because in this current state, afking is a 100times better than actively grinding meaning that the current active popolation is less than the ones afk.
    A suggestion that few people made :
    -Making SD solo
    Will it solve the problem? Maybe ?
    Will it make the server more active ? 100% sure
    What will the consequences be ? More new players running around and griding, making the server feel more alive than an afk ghost town, more players gearing up meaning more new pvp players, economy will surely change and the feeling of having achieved something by grinding instead of standing still :) .

5. Leonkai

Leonkai New Member

Just dont play anymore and let their empty server for trash people... Go and play lol is more fun more equitative

6. PsychoticPR

PsychoticPR New Member

More silver options...
    Buff SD: 50%-70%
    Uncap Trading :Curently 200m/d
    Buff Devour to almost Retail (Currently Boss Devour is 30fs for PEN/ Retail 65fs-75FS *not really sure about exact numbers currently*)

All these would create more silver and or make worthless pens valuable once again.

PrestonGarvey likes this.
  7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hehe...you all keep making suggestions instead of making a discussion, remember that this post is in the forum-sub-section-DISCUSSION and not in Suggestions where it should be, if it is a suggestion, because all this thread has is more complaining and ranting as the title says.

I suggest you make a seperate thread for suggestions on how to attract more players.

8. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

I 100% agree with this post... I hope they get thr act together.... I hope carol reads this.. i hope this server does not turn into retail 2.0...

9. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

For track "hard" of game we use simple statistic which show average gearscrore of newcommer per month. 3 Year ago it was 20/3-4 (PEN armor/Tri-Tet accessory) per 3 month, 2-1 year ago it was 20/3-4 per 2 month, nowadays its 20/3-4 per 1 month of active gameplay. So game become 300% more easy than on start. Yes its now added more content like vell stones, caphrases, blackstar etc, but its new content which made game more insteresting, but for newcommers game become more casual everyday and no sense to cry about it. We not plan to make silver more easy to obtain, silver its instrument to trade between players. You get 100m/h - player sell item for 1000b, its u get 1000m/h - players will just sell item for 10000b cuz silver will cost nothing. I am really not ready to teach you all guys to economy of games and gamedesign, just lets become objective and look in BDO private server history. All this ideas of make game more simple, like drop in monster or gather, make higher rates, make super SD all this methods was try by other pservers who uses our leaked software for try become so good as gamez (ogrefeset, atreia, awakened desert, g2, origin, blavkdesertwars, lemoria etc its 16+ server), also it was 3 try to make server on fully worked officialy stolen files from retail (blackdd.cc, bdx.to. blackdesert.to) guys, ALL THEM FAILED CUZ TO BE HONEST YOU WILL STOP TO PLAY ONCE YOU GOT SO MUCH SILVER AS YOU WANT NOW :) Bleieve me its work like i tell, and we saw it alot time how it happen. So just keep claim and grind cuz u in grind mmo with rng and x10 more chance get drop item in this rng game.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.