1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A scroll shop-

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by darboy, Oct 25, 2010.

1. aptallar

aptallar Proficient

<---------------- OMG WHAT A LOVELY IDEA :D :innocent::crying:

2. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

lol yeah...I completely agree with ya! In retail people qq'ed about having to grind out their stigmas. So NCSoft put all stigmas as available to buy at the stigma tuners. And jacked up the prices on em and the people STILL couldn't afford em without some serious work. Be careful what you ask for. It's a free server. It only takes about 5 hours to max crafting out and collecting is so easy. In about 8 hours I had expert cooking and expert weaponsmithing done and was at 300 on my armorsmithing. Just take a day or two and relax at the crafters. Think of all the kinah you canmake on the broker from just a few scrolls! I did a quest for 5 running scrolls. Took me 20 minutes to complete the quest and the scrolls sold in like 15 minutes...5 of em for 300 million. And I undercut by 2 million for 3 of em. Get the point yet? Bet ya don't...

P.S. last part not directed at you jc! :)

3. TLYE

TLYE Proficient

seriously? lol learn alchemy dude...2 hours can get u to 499 if u got the ore and stuffs (easy to farm). A few hours of crafting can get you more scrolls than u asked for. Help yourself.

4. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

IMO essencetapping is annoying... aether is easy. 5taps in 1node, esence= 3taps, and ores= 1tap and they are too far away from each other. make them closer pl0x!!!

5. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

ummmm...what ores are you gathering that a re 1 tap? gems are 1 tap but metals are 3. I'm the exact opposite. I don't mind gathering as I do it when I'm going from mob to mob and...Oh look! SHINY!!!
    Get some ore. Aether, however, is in the air and not a lot of mobs in the air. Since I'm weapon and armor smithing, I like killing mobs near the ores I gather as they typically drop the fluxes I'll need. Then I find an aether tapper, such as yourself, and either buy the aether from them, or trade for some of the mats I have gathered. It can be a win-win situation for both parties if done that way. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

haha i sell 100 <Greater running scrolls> for 500m.. but no one responds to my world chat so.. more for me :]

7. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

i dont sell my scrolls.. i used them myself, im lazy but trying not to be >.<

8. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Thats cuz I know they really arent worth that much. Plus why spend10 mill to announce it when you can put it on the broker? I turn world chat off due to the spamming an idiocies being spewed on there and just keep it to legion/group chat. Much less annoying and no trolling :)