1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A thread to rule them all sugestions from the Freshest player around!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gozadinha, Mar 7, 2023.

1. gozadinha

gozadinha New Member

Remove omega and ragnarok pre-emptive attack PLEASE.
    The suspicious box was a poor choice, mages can't kill it and it takes too long to kill remove the mobs from the map and add another one with edited loot(low lvl would be better so people won't farm dp), leave the boxes with at least a l90 100%(most of the time you don't drop shit so ppl gave up on it you can see peak hour and all are up) and lower it's hp, get the mobs and edit them with balic hearts and materials(it can be low rate but creating a zone to farm them would be cool) and some low lvl enchants 75/80/85 so people will come there to kill the farmers and others will go there to protect the farmers.
    Put another boss there to get some ap rewards but only once a day and alarm it when he appears to reinforce ppl to go there one FFA without rewards just 500 ap on kill once a day would be cool IMO but no every single day.
    If anyone has better ideas i hope you guys can talk about them here, the moment i'm making this thread i don't have many but i hope to bring more in as the time moves on.
    Cheers