1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A tribute for all season(2nd daevanion's quest)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by aurorina, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

You can find the answer to your question if you go through my replies in this thread.

First, Warm Fragrants spawn only every Spring and Summer and this is every March to August In-game month. Cool Fragrants spawn every Autumn and Winter and this is every September to February In-game month. Locations for both Warm and Cool Fragrants differ from one another. For the location, look at the images I posted on my previous posts.

Take in consideration as well that you're not the only one who's gathering these Fragrants so they are not 100% there all the time since some gathers them as well.

2. Jessica

Jessica Guest

I just finished mastering all professions, going to try and craft the statues with 5 attempts. If anyone needs help in this quest(if you dont have crafting masteries) Send me a mail in-game. I'll gladly help in crafting the materials you need, you just have to provide the materials.

edit: kewl proc'd on 2nd attempt. WTS->3 attempts for siel statue = kinah :3

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  3. mrcooldown

mrcooldown New Member

how much every 1 pcs statue? xD

4. niwangkig

niwangkig i ♥ Remix

this quest is use your Dp..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.