1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ability to Sell mounts (Not Market Trade just Selling)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Inyalga, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Inyalga

Inyalga New Member

Hello i would like to make a suggetions/complaint i think it's unfair that we are not able to sell out horses if we do not want them that is the ones from the webshop

As they are alot of money to buy like a huge amount and for example in my case as sure is of many others
    I did not buy them soley for pleasure i wanted to try them out as there is 0 ways to test the usability of ingame options without using them this game does not have a test spot for various services and as such i bought alot of the horses only to find out i cant sell them if i dont want them. instead you only offer the ability to delete them which is very cruel

Can't you even just i dont know allow us to report to you that we do not want them and you exchange them for bars on our accounts as mediatory compensation i ended up buying 5 of the horses as i could not try out any of them and i refuse to delete them just because i dont want them

i find the fact we can not make any use out of them just cause it was from the webshop unfair

if you dont want it to be a one time thing per account so if an account has horses from the webshop wether it be 1 or 5 or 20 they can give them for equatable gold bars but after that even if its 10 or just 1 it wont be allowed anymore

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I would like this, if it were the ones that are created in-game, however this suggestion will of course be exploited.

There are already a few ways, to convert real-life money into in-game silver, by buying webshop only items, and selling them on the Central Market. But the GameZ server rules, clearly state that you shouldn't be able to do that, with those exceptions.

If GamezBD adds more ways, to exploit the Real-Life money into in-game silver, then there will be little to no reason, to do anything in-game at all, except use some money, and buy whatever you want in-game. Then players will eventually stop making items for the Central Market, and then it won't be long, before even more players leave this wonderful project.

I know it might be unfair towards players who spend money here, but it is something that they choose to do, and as it says on the Donation page:

"
    Donate
    Cash can be spent in the Webshop, Pearlshop or for Premium Membership You can donate with Digiseller or Free-Kassa
    Upon making a donation you automatically agree to all terms below
    • You agree, that Cash is voluntary transfers of virtual assets from private individuals.
    • Donations are materials given by private persons without receiving anything in exchange.
    • You agree, that by making a donation you are not buying any product or service.
    • To show our appreciation we reward donators with Cash in return for their support.
    • The donations are used to keep the server up and running, as well as improving our network.
    • You agree, that all transactions made are final and will not be refunded in any way.
    • You agree, that virtual assets such as player items will not be restored if lost or stolen.
    "