1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About fair play

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Ayvell, May 28, 2018.

1. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

I was recently in Guardian (asmo side) and one member of my pt used a shield on Ahserion to decrease elyos dmg on it. Is that even fair for the opponent? For real, ppl nowadays can't win anything fair and square. There should always be a trick or a cheat. Too bored to think of a pvp strategy I guess! And that thread isn't only for my fellow asmos but also for all the elyos who used shields on bosses in Casemates. Since most of you don't go out of your base to pvp in Norsvold, at least pvp in the few events left! Anyway, hope to see you all in pvp. Support fair play! (peace)

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Cafe likes this.
  2. neo77

neo77 Proficient

whats unfair? you can even heal the guardian

3. vantooth

vantooth Guest

yeah you can heal the guardian but guess what if you put shield in it and heal the guardian with it.. so it would be so unfair for the opposing side to win..
    this is the reason why a lot of people switch to the defensive team every guardian cause it is easy to win.. and allowing to put shields on the guardians makes it a lot more difficult.

4. Zirael

Zirael Getting there

Doesn't matter even if the boss has shield and can be healed if you camp their spawn and force them to quit
    [​IMG]

btw, you can remove those buffs.

5. vantooth

vantooth Guest

only if you got sw or sm who knows how to dispel on your team :<

6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

It has been like this ever since the siege days, nothing has changed. As long as people have the opportunity to delay the victory of the opposite race, they will do so no matter what. I don't like to generalize but let's say fair play has never been the strong side of players in this community. Unfortunately, those who don't know how to play fairly cause others to suffer the consequences (god casemates's credits removal).
    Not necessarily. Erase Magic does the trick.

loveheart, six, Primez and 2 others like this.
  7. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

According me, that's already a strategy itself...it's up to players to counter it, i suggest to get a second pair of wings with Erase skill in case in the ally/group, unfortunately, there would be no sm/sw.

six likes this.
  8. vantooth

vantooth Guest

y'all thinking that everyone has extra wings for erase magic.. such a one sided thinking

9. Zirael

Zirael Getting there

Not everyone has that buff too. I've been been joining guardian asmo/elyos for 3 months now and i've only seen that 3 times. And on that 3 entry it wasn't even such a big deal since people leave guardian after losing 1 or 2 team fights.

Also you can always change your WOC's skill by spending 15-100m depending on your luck

10. Noyah

I corrected your mistake, there is no need for sm or sw to remove the scrolls.
    I also don't remember mentioning another pair of wings. It's a waste of credits and unnecessary, you just can change the current skill of your wings.

11. vantooth

vantooth Guest

I meant ser smias mam not you :)
    besides who's sane enough to trade their TP skill (if they have) or cleanse for erase magic. not a good trade off (In my own opinion)

12. Noyah

I personally don't see any problem with changing the skill if these insignia scrolls prevent you from enjoying the game.
    Emergency teleport and cleansing (in-game as well) are far from being rare as you can still obtain these skills from the web enchant. If you're lucky enough to get your hands on tokens, you don't need to pay 340 credits.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Alocin likes this.
  13. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Yes. Not lucky enough to have 1 sm/sw in the party? Then should i give up? I'd prefere to get a second pair of wings as woc1 with Erase skill and let my team have a better chance to win. That's what a good player would do if he/she really wants win. I repeat, if there's a problem which can be solved by my own, then i'd simply solve it instead of complaining. As i said in the past (regarding another topic) people have to start thinking about solutions to problems on their own before complaining, i'll be the first to complain if there would be a serious problem which can't be really solved by players.
    Furthermore, "smart/unfair" people would buff the boss with long-duration buff as "HP" one etc and then would use the scroll (as happened), just to make it harder on debuffing. Not even going to expalain what to do in this case since i'm sure you can get it by your own.
    And you don't need to call me "Smias" as if you're aware of whom i was, you can simply tag/call me as Alocin.
    P.S: My real name is "Nick".

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

you dont even need the skill on the wings lol. there are plenty of weapons that do have erase magic too on +20.

Ayvell, six, Urself and 1 other person like this.
  15. Noyah

For those who don't know, erase magic skill is obtainable from the following weapons:
    Modor's weapons
    Hyperion's weapons
    Bastion aggressor weapons
    Padmarashka's weapons
    Tiamat's weapons

Use the weapons for its skill only, or simply stick to woc2 if you don't have the nerves to switch between weapons :p

six and Primez like this.
  16. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Well, in this specific occasion I was in pt with a sw, another cleric and a glad... not important what the rest were. The opponents were all warriors and scouts. So putting a shield to Ahserion in that case was unacceptable for me cause we were already way more powerful than them. Thinking of that I left and applied again. Bad luck... almost same asmo pt vs same elyos pt. Same asmo guy puts shield again! That's not strategy and that's not fair play. In sieges the dmg was extreme so it was strategic to use them. In an event that lowbies or random ppl apply and they only have a few min to pvp and also kill Ahserion we should at least be fair and give them the chance to fight!

That's sth I can definitely agree with.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  17. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Gif me kinah mam for enchanting cuz sell limit is sht and I got no time for afk for OTE :<

18. Chuyoung

Chuyoung Proficient

ooooo whats a guardian lol?