1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About Netcafe

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by jasper1884, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

I played in netcafe but not as alwys as any regular gamers here. but im voting once a day in my office they can check the IP if they want.

2. bossdiggie

bossdiggie Getting there

I see so that's why they got banned

3. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

Im hoping Alente/GM/AM notice my post. to see what's there opinion@@.

4. exxit1615

exxit1615 Banned

previously if a player use clear browsing history it can vote for multiple accounts, this is to the extent how many a gamezaion account do a player have, maybe 2-10 or maybe more.. at it is considered multi-voting

how rich can you be if all your 10 account have 4.5K (that will be equivalent to 3K worth of item +VIP for trading multiply by 10) and that is rich indeed. makes it also easy to have an item and makes the item value small

5. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

about that case they can check my account & see what items i have. i think there is a saved data of every transaction ur account made. it's enough info if someone has multi acct.

6. Vember

Vember New Member Forum Legend

I'm with you in terms of abuse

Howerver, I'm not with you in terms of solution:called multiple vote

The point here is how those people playing in internet cafe in same IP address? What do you think? I really bother what happening now in fact it is good to ban those have multiple account holders for voting purpose but what about those people in shop playing with same ip address? Its unfair to got banned players whom didn't do anything. Lot of people will be discourage playing this server and it is sense this server will be drop down. We're not sure if this server could survive for only donation. i dont think so. Maybe perhaps. Things is we are here in private server no need to donate as long as we are players who eventually lead the game economy to hyper inflation. I'm also Pinoy and USA resident as well but my support is their cuz I'm a voter dummy in shop before. Now i know how it feels like to got banned for nothing.

4 people like this.
  7. username101

username101 Proficient

I.still.don't.get.it

I am, in full sincerity, agree on the idea of BANNING people who disregard the rules re: Multiple Voting. However, I can't help but wonder what will happen to those "swear-to-my-neighbor's-grave-i-never-multi-vote" players who in all honesty really didn't multi-vote but a regular internet cafe customer? (And I am pretty sure that majority of players in this server are internet cafe "filipino" players).

Many of us Filipinos cannot afford to have our own PC at home. To set up a complete gaming PC will cost about a minimum of $500 plus a very expensive internet connection. Plus, most of the players are students who spent their allowances on per hour PC-rentals in one net cafe where they even found and established friendship with other players. (NOTE: Most legions here were built by group of players in the same internet cafe). Heck, even our Brigade General is just an Internet cafe player.

Now, if one internet cafe with one internet connection will cater 15 different players, how can they possibly vote individually without having the risk of getting banned?

Let's say, 5 of that 15 players are guilty of multi-voting and really spent all their Aion lives doing this since the beginning, they have to be kicked out from the server right? But what will happen to the other 10 players who didn't break the rule? How can they continue to vote if these 5 a-holes already ruined the credibility of that ONE IP ADDRESS of the internet cafe where they're playing?

One possibility that I can think of about banning multiple accounts, is to trace all Aion accounts with:

1. with one character with low level/low rank status.
    2. not very active in-game but voting frequently.
    3. with LOADS of credits but the character/account is not geared up.
    4. using the gift methods most of the time.
    5. accounts with same names (will just differ in how many "s" or "x" in their names) and stayed low level/low rank.

I know some can still be innocent even if accounts with these status mentioned above is obvious. But there is a possibility that such accounts are just 2nd, 3rd, 4th.... 100th of someone who wants to get rich in no time. Though Admins cannot trace the main account of those who do this, they can immediately ban his other accounts for him not to use all the credits he accumulated by multi-voting. Yes, he can use only the credits he made with his main account alone. I know it's somehow difficult for the Admins to review each and every account in this server but the obvious will remain obvious especially if those accounts remained low level/low rank, not geared up but has 15 thousand credits and seldom go online in-game.

If this is all about the money/dollars that the server is losing, then it doesn't make sense at all. If this will be the case, those who cannot multi-vote will NEVER donate just to have gears quickly. Because:

1. Most of them are students, they have NO MONEY.
    2. Credit card is not so "popular" in the Philippines and other countries.
    3. Paypal or other services needs a bank account (i think) which most students has no single idea on how to have one.
    4. Parents will never give them a dime just to spend on an online game which in fact, is ruining their studies (lol)
    5. Rich kids is/are already donating.

Those who cannot multi-vote will either practice the art of patience and vote 2x/day using their one and only account, CHEAT to keep up with players who are fully geared and kill a whole party with his ABG set and weapon (lol, again) or QUIT this server.

I don't know if I'm making sense here. Maybe I'm just too dumb to understand what Alente posted. But yeah... this banning caused much chaos to people without their own IP at home at the same time to internet cafe owners who are just relying on their rental income everyday to feed their families. They will lose a lot of customers in no time.

Just my two cents :D

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
    3 people like this.
  8. rhegchee

rhegchee Vincit Omenia Veritas

well said brah, well said,

9. spoiled1124

spoiled1124 Proficient

they dont care about us, INTERNET CAFE OWNERS... LOL

10. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

Yeah, you are 100percent absolutely RIGHT. Thumbs UP.

11. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

I have a friend who's been waiting for 4.0. He's not playing in the game but he's just voting while waiting patiently. He got banned.

12. Ziktor

Ziktor Proficient

mao nai gna ingon Jay bisan wala daw ka ga multivote pero naai nakauna nimu ug vote sa Cafe then mag vote ka sa isa ka akawnt matawag nag multi vote kay nagshare mo ug same IP. Ma ban naka. Mao na gnaingon, na ngita npud ta ug laing AION.

13. username101

username101 Proficient

Medyo naintindihan ko what you said. That's the real problem here. There's a risk in voting. Even those who are playing at home. Some shares the same computer with other brothers or cousins and if 2 or 3 of them will vote in different accounts with the same IP, everyone will lose their account.

14. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

Btw how would i know i got banned? i check the ban system but it's empty. nvertheless i'm a person who is quite busy, i dont play everyday & i have to go in City just to play coz in our place we have frail internet connection. if that's there course of action hence it's irrevocable i dont much to do but seeing my account folded. it's unfair many fine players who follw the gamez rules for many years getting banned w/o given a chance to give explanation.

15. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

You can just keep multivoting and when you'll try to log in ... BOOOM!

16. irondo23

irondo23 < R E B O R N >

for the fairness of all.. they must restrict the IP voting Now.
    But unbanned first all account that have been banned because of IP..

so they will stop on complaining!

because maybe some players not yet know the new rules..

admin must implement voting per account.. if someone successfully trick the voting.. that was not players faulth is the admins faulth!

do i make sense..?

im cafe player too.. " AND IM AFRAID TO VOTE " BUT I VOTE EARLY TODAY AND THE BROWSER SAID THAT OUR IP IS VOTED SO IM NERVOUS MAYBE IM NEXT TO BE BANNED :) cause some of my friend told me that they were banned :p LOL!

17. casfreak

casfreak New Member

how about disabling the voting system.. your server is very popular already..

18. spoiled1124

spoiled1124 Proficient

solution to ALL... stop PLAYING AION!!! I AM CAFE OWNER AND I DELETED THE AION IN MY CAFFE COZ OF THIS PROB! better play DOTA2 its more fun!!.. coz they dont care about cafe's...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.