1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About the HGM Work Order

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ivanmadman, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtyGirl77

DirtyGirl77 New Member

I've been on Lumiel server for the last 5 or 6 hours and never saw anything posted about the event for Lumiel server. Only saw the time for Siel server. Not sure if the event is over for both servers yet <3

2. fenom60

fenom60 New Member

did you even come on Lumiel? i saw you on just now and you didnt annouce anything? how come siel got their event and we on lumiel did the crafts and nothing?

1 person likes this.
  3. Rodney

Rodney Proficient

wow, so i'm waiting for 12:00PM here just to read that it is an error (which your supposed to fix and not simply eliminate)
    well, nice event otherwise

4. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

i mailed u when u announced it in game but never got ported or anything and been waiting for hours now.

5. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

I have to agree, This is not right. The mistakes was not ours. It should still be honor. Some of cannot make other time. And you posted 2 times: mistake or not you did it. I myself had to work till 12pm my time un able to make the first one, But second one was good, you had many people believing is two times. And Do not have balls to ractify your own mistake.

6. Suzuri

Suzuri Always Riding Fast :P Forum Legend

Im very very very disappointed for now.

I was online from the morning WAITING for the event.... At Lumiel, Elyos side, and i saw NO ANNOUNCEMENT. A guildmate was waiting for the same all the day an no announcement. We was here at the first time you posted, and checking //gmlist all the time....

My guildmate saw you online less than one hour ago but you didnt answered and went offline in no time.

I know its a BETA and errors can happend, but i feel you are not being fair with Lumiel players. I got my items almost from the first day you posted the event at forums, and i was all the day in front of the computer and now you say "sorry, its my fault but you are the one without event..."

I feel like you really didnt take enought care of the event, and thats against us. So i ask you to reconsider being online for the second time you announced at the post, and give an official appologie to Lumiel players. Maybe Lumiel is not as big as Siel, but we have the same rights.

Thank you.

2 people like this.
  7. Arche

Arche Aion Forum Legend

Agreed, they should ATLEAST give Lumiel a CHANCE because Siel already got their Chance, and there was no announcement on Lumiel.
    still think you should hold the second round as stated in the official thread ( January 22, 2011 Saturday 1 pm (GMT -8) - which is in about 1.30h)

8. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

she is just a brainless... sad to have that kind of ppl as the head am... her mistakes and players need to be ****ed up...

9. fenom60

fenom60 New Member

Great Euph said she went to sleepp . GReat !!! This is just sad how GM favor servers. Spend so much time doing this and she just doesn't care , AND she is the one that posted clearly a time for Lumiel as well . And nothing for lumiel.... wtfff

10. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

who deleted my post???

just because carl need to review their staff members anf because the biggest server will create a high rate???

seems gamez is scared ...

11. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

Give it a rest already. Mistakes were made and as stated before this event was in the beta testing phase. If you know anything about what a beta is you'd know that any beta test will have bugs and issues. For now this thread will be closed until further notice.

6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.