1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About upcoming Update 08.07.2020

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Aug 6, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

2. loboram

Extremely good news:

"GamezBD Black Desert Server, [26.08.20 00:35]
    [ Poll : We removed Atanis Falcon from selling now. We got too much episodes of abuse falcon to make some players impossible to play totally. If u have falcon now - u will have 100% cashback for it after patch. We offer you to vote price for 1 time use new falcon: ]
    - I am not care about falcons, so put any price what i think is better for all.
    - 2000 cash - make falcon hunting very rare and looks like p2w.
    - 1000 cash - same like previous, but less people will use it.
    - 500 cash - simple to calculate. 1 use = 1 usd.
    - 250 cash - this amount is most often stay unused on accounts."

It seems that the Falcon might become part of the "old-game" regime, or at least hopefully a long gone item no longer offered at all, but the 1 - Use Falcon is the best way to limit it AND to bring in some funds to GameZ, so that they can choose to expand the staff, or get consultant Developers onboard, making the games better and perhaps even getting some more custom content.

3. loboram

Just one last thing...To ALL those "bliiiiip" players, who went all out against my simple suggestion about the update; "to wait and have patience, because they will most likely have to update the client several times": Up yours!

It have been Five client updates so far, and there might be more to come, so in the future; instead of just randomly choosing someone to "hate", a complete stranger, whom you have never met, know Nothing about, and then start harassing said person in-game...just take the time to reflect on the fact that I was right about this, and then -perhaps- you just might be misinformed about what you think (or have been told) about me?