1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Account seems to have been deleted and doesnt exist anymore, please help.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Allal, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Allal

Allal New Member

My account seems to have ceased to exist after the update. I was just logged in a few days before the big update we just had. After installing the update no problem my saved username and password that is always automatically entered into the login info keep failing and give the notification that the username and password are wrong. I went to the newly redesigned website to log in but it kept failing there too. Additionally when I click on forgot password and enter my email in it says that email is not found. WTF I dont know what to do. This is a rather older account, I have been playing on and off for about 2 years maybe 3 I can't remember and am a very busy college student so I make the majority of my income from AFK and passive activities, so it has taken me a very long time to get to where I am in the game right now. Can an admin please help me. I have never cheated or done hacking or sketch business, the only thing I might suspect is that I recently had the idea to try using TeamViewer and chrome remote control to check up afk setup while I'm out. I installed both and tried both to find out that it doesn't work, I did some research on the forum and found out that it used to work fine but the anti-cheat was updated to prevent in-game control at some point. So I gave up on the idea but did not uninstall them cuz they were still useful for regular stuff outside GameZBD. I really hope that my account was not automatically deleted because I tried using remote control a few times:(.

2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Send @Noyah a private message including your account details.

3. Allal

Allal New Member

how do I do that I don't know how to use forums really.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Click the name, click Start a Conversation, put a title about about what the issue is, and the details below and the issue you encountered.

5. Allal

Allal New Member

thank you I really appreciate it