1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Advice on this computer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Speeeedy, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

When was the first time you have bought an Asrock motherboard? 1-2 years ago? I can tell you that , Asrock motherboards nowadays are one of the best. First they aren't made of shits like Asus and those other motherboards. Second according to many reviews Asrock are way better than the rest of the mother boards like Gigabite, MSI, Asus, I agree with you that the old models of Asrock are shits but I can tell you that those are ****in beasts for their price.

2. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

their new designs looks sleek, hoping they deliver the promise. it's like when AMD they started.

anyway MSI,Asrock and Gigabyte are all from Taiwan all started from crap, Asus was already a big shit when they all started... now they seem to compete well with other motherboards on the market...

MSI/Asrock/Gigabyte does give more bang for a buck. I would rather buy them directly from a direct chain like fry's/BestBuy or any other electronic chain near you so you can exchange them anytime whenever it goes kuku... not sure about the return policy of newegg... or other online shops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.