1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

After the last Maintenace

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by NicoYeap, Mar 27, 2023.

Tags:
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"
    [PATCHNOTES]
    - Implemented new processing stones effects
    - Enabled processing stones equip and using for seasonal characters
    - Replaced old processing stones with sealed stones (need relog after first enter to see mails)

- Fixed client crash when trying to fishing not at water surface
    - Fixed can't obtain knowledge when contacting with NPC who's didn't has knowledge before first contact with player (example: Tomor)
    - Fixed player can't see some NPC after quest-related fast teleports
    - Fixed Grass Rhino not moving correctly when attacking player
    - Fixed can't start [Bonus] questchains (example: [Bonus] Dalishain's New Route for Business)
    - Reduced the needed amount of monsters for quest [Weekly] Valtarra's Memory from 3000 to 500
    - Reduced the HP of Ferrina in the Navarn Steppe by 40%.
    - Replaced all fishing trash drop with Discarded Glass Bottle item
    - Updated all quest's where needed catch old removed fish trash items
    - Changed Black Magic Crystals to drop Sealed Black Magic Crystals instead
    - Added possibility to open boxes when riding mounts
    - Now client will be reconnecting instantly after first family name change instead delay (fixed crash client if player smh iteract with family name)
    - Now zoom mod max distance can be configured or disabled at all in launcher settings
    - Disabled unimplemented and used quests with [Balenos] prefix appearing for new created character
    - Fixed some mod textures can provide client to crash (added support for all texture formats)
    - Minor server performance and stabilization fixes
    "
    (https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/update-06-10-2023.244038/)

I cannot say with any certainty, since the search for that term, didn't yield usable results. However, I do know that they implemented a much further zoom possibility. So I guess it is linked to the highlighted part above, and perhaps the masterful developers here on GamezBD, have managed to crack the Modding BDO barrier, so we can use Mods on GamezBD now, I don't really know.

@Gothicsin for future reference I will have to tell you, that this is not an accepted use of the forum. There are some forum (and server) rules, which you can find a link for in my signature below.

So the reason I am saying this, is simply because of what you have done here. You see the thread topic? "After Last Maintenance", well then it should relate to that, but you started your post with a question, and not in regards to the thread topic.

This is called; thread "subversion/invasion/hi-jacking", and is against the rules, so please for future reference, you should always make a quick forum search, top-right of the webpage, for the topic you want to ask about first. Be sure to make the search manageable, so don't use a long phrase, just one to three words will do.

After making a search and not finding your topic, then you may open a new thread (so as to avoid thread duplication) about the topic which you need help with or information about.