1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 4.8 info

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Destiny, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

And also, @ratsky will teach me the basics. right right?

2. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Now lets just hope gamez still exists by then and gets a better staff team.

3. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

hmmm my friends said they are going to remake IA,

4. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

This is awesome shit! *w*

Googres, Nyusagi and Glory like this.
  5. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

If they make IA, then sweet, if not then not worried, this place is good.
    I look forward to testing the new skills out, since i have almost 1 of every class, its gonna be interesting. I think the coolest skills are the glad one where it looks like he is throwing a Glaive, and the SM replacement/new sympathetic mind looks cool. Bye Bye SS i guess

6. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

they are just planning to remake it, they saif Gamez is dumb

7. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

i wouldnt say gamez is dumb, poorly run maybe, but not dumb. IA wasnt the fastest with updates either, since they didnt get copies of the database for newer versions they wrote it, since the lead coder (Toasty) hated all the coding of NCSoft, he wrote the database himself, (so he claimed) but it was one of hte best places to place, no animation was almost impossible, everyone no matter where they played from had less than 200 ping, and it had latency built in so that even if the game said 300 ping, it would appear like less than 150 sometimes. Speed hacks were impossible since all speed was controlled server side, yeah it crashed a lot, but all that stuff running server side, basically nothing client side, it was expected. If some of that could be implemented here, bye bye hackers (mostly)

8. Grrr

Spirit sub gets removed from the game entirely.....sadly spirit bodyguard becomes a skill tho.

The glad "glaive" skill is a new type of greater stigma (appears depending on what build you make), might look awesome but it's another cast and as such - instantly useless.

Now that i read the rest of the changes it seems like glad does get the best out of the update ( tho to be fair the other classes' skills are google translated and i couldn't figure out much, especially cleric). Also noticed that rangers and chanters get a ton of skills completely removed.

9. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

They're taking things towards a weird direction, to have skills and areas completely removed from the game.

10. Glory

Glory Loneliness Forum Legend

Another strong hit and another cleanse for Sw *-* YAY! <3

11. Grrr

Areas i didn't like at all, that's 5 less areas and 2 new ones (total -3 this update), seems like they are "integrating" some skills and removing only the most useless ones (all the ancestral stigmas which are just lvl 45 versions of the lvl 50 skilll, fusing said lvl 50 skills with their stigma version, and removing dumb shit like Fetterwine and weakening severe blow).....don't understand why sorcs lose 2 sleeps and temps lose shining slash.

Overall it seems like all of the classes get boosted and more "compact", now there's gonna be 1-2 valid builds and the differences between them will be 1-2 skills. My glad build will stay the same and i'll just get an extra "vision" stigma....hope it's not the fucking cast. Or i could switch out whatever causes it to appear for sharp strike (since it's 2x cast now).

There is going to be more changes mentioned since there's STILL a poll goin on in korea (till the 3rd december when this launches) and they said that Piercing rupture and a lot of other glad aoes will get cd reduction which wasn't mentioned in patch notes and translations for now. And the 2 following updates on the 19/26th might add more stuff related to skills.

12. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Coming to Gamez in 2016 ;]

Actually I rather like the direction they're taking to removing some redundant skills and merging them into existing ones. Lessens the clogging when trying to introduce new skills and improves upon things that weren't often used. Afterall, the game is ever leaning towards Asmo+Ely uniting to beat the Balaurs, the racial exclusive skills is getting old.

That certainly ain't true, I've tried their server and I got 400ms (from Australia), gameplay wise it actually was about 0.5sec delay.

13. Grrr

The "strong hit" has 3700 base damage, almost as much as missile guide which can (sadly) crit for 14k on fully geared plates.....i really hope that shit has pvp reduction like sorc nukes...

Speaking of charge skills (which that one is) however, they are now affected by cast speed (woop de doop, gonna go SPC with a chanter slave to WoQ me every 10 minutes and roll through baddies)

14. Zaido

Zaido ♠Target +++++D♠ Forum Legend

:eek:
    STUMBLED FOR TEMPLAR'S
    :eek::eek:

15. Grrr

They already have 2 and no new ones in this update, the hell you talking about?

16. Zaido

Zaido ♠Target +++++D♠ Forum Legend

ahhh oooh i see, i though there was :p

17. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Makes sense for Sorcs to loose one of their default sleep since they got a new AoE sleep skill. If it wasn't removed, a Sorcerer will perma sleep 1player.
    As for Shining Slash, could be one of their new skill replaces it. Certainly feels like they're trying to remove the RNG from some skills as Chanter's ranged stun merged into the Elyos version, which is a static damage, instead of the Asmodian RNG version.

18. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

demn bro I guess u spent only 5 secs watching the video.

19. Grrr

Not really, by "merging" those skills they simply make it one, no combination or anything included. Just like seething explosion and explosion of rage have the exact same effect and got "merged".
    They simply did it to all race skills so shit wouldn't be unbalanced based on that (like elyos temps and sins have it way easier and it's better to create an ely just for that skill alone). Sorcs lose 2 sleeps, the repeat skill and searing bolt right when cast speed affects charging and elyos get BoQ...poor guys

20. Nyusagi

Nyusagi Gaow ~ ♥ (๑ ' ー'๑) Forum Legend

wew

cleric got one op slow?

[​IMG]

and

SM got one DSAJLKDSA OP MEGA SKILL....... area life steal?

[​IMG]

Thank you Ncsoft...

Zaido likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.