1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AION EVENT suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mckiko, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

Aside from giving mechanics and rules. May u create rubrics to ur event? so, the participants have guides to your events.

(hope you get what i mean coz i don't want to elaborate more)

chilipeps likes this.
  2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Sure. Why not. We can create guides of events and possible rules that an AM hosting these events may or may not use. Currently, most of the in game events rules are up to the AM who's hosting it. We can create a general guide.

Mariadielfia likes this.
  3. mckiko

omg.. a big thanks. ^__^

4. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

I believe that Fendi was referring to our In-game Events but I don't think we need any rubric/criterion for any of these events. For Forum Events, specifically events that need staff's discretion to determine the winner, it would also be the same. An example would be our recent Facebook Cover Photo Contest, each participant was tasked to follow a theme and add creativity or use any photo editing software to make their entry stand out. If you check the Mechanics and Rules of the cover photo event you can take it like:
    Theme/ Relevance to the Theme
    Creativity & Artistry
    Originality
    Focus on Detail/ Level of Detail

So, more or less other pictorial events would run with these Mechanics and Rules to help Staff vote. If you are referring to rubrics of percentile value or point system then it won't really be necessary because if we see an entry that stands out and fits the theme and all other things to be accounted for, we would just rank one over the other. So you could say there should be a "WOW" factor in it.

crystalize, vantooth, Cruo and 2 others like this.
  5. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

(clap)

Joze likes this.
  6. vantooth

vantooth Guest

You can be the board of judges Mang jose..

Joze likes this.
  7. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Long time not seeing you in forum. ;) How's it been?

vantooth likes this.
  8. vantooth

vantooth Guest

I've been quite busy in school.. but right now I can play but not the same as it was before

9. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

I believe on what @Jose said. Each event has its own criteria. Well said @Jose (laugh)(laugh)

Joze likes this.
  10. mckiko

this suggestion doesn't pertain to a particular event but for all the forum events. Ok how about the summer story event? and other events which is subjective type. Even in school, if the teachers ask the students to make a performanced-based activity.... They provide rubrics which serves as fair guides to the learners.

btw.. since u discussed the cover photo event, why the winners made an entry with super-edited since the vague guide said "Make some adjustments on them with the help of a photo-editing software (851x315 pixels) and include the logo or 'GamezNetwork' text on your entry".

I'm not doing any protest here. Actually, i don't want to elaborate more since I respect the jurors but we all know that the winners are former GM and has a famous name here in forum. Like other commenters here who wants to become a GM ^^

BTW... my suggestion is not really personal. Juz be responsible to the opinion of others to avoid misunderstanding and prejudices.

If you get my point, thanks. If not, then ok bye.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  11. Fendi

When it comes to forum events. Usually whoever is hosting it gives detailed information about the rules and mechanics of those events, just like as @Jose stated. Thought you were referring to in game events. It's still not a problem to make a guide when I get a chance for in game events.

Lol posted this at a wrong thread earlier Rofl.

12. Fendi

If you really respected the "jurors", which is everyone in staff, you wouldn't have wrote this insult. All staff votes for players entry. If yours did not get any votes or did not win the said event, you should not assume that we are somehow playing favorites. I can't speak for everyone else in staff, but personally, I don't even check the event page and look at peoples entries. When we do voting, the players names who submitted these entries are not even named. We are basically voting for whatever looks the best, fits the best for the event theme and who made a lot of effort in to their entry.

I am inclined to believe the reason why you are like this because you are somewhat salty because you didn't win the said event. Just try again next time, instead of always searching for something negative you can find that you can blame on, for not winning. Like assumptions without basis. You should take that loss as an opportunity to get better for future events.

@Kessie has been doing these types of events for a very long time. She is the most unbiased person, I have ever known and will always try to do her best to do the right thing. So, I think the problem here is you and your malicious mind. Lol

Joze, Patatas and Cruo like this.
  13. Cruo

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  14. mckiko

see, i don't intent to hurt anyone. It's pointless to win over the community of aristocracy. FYI:
    This sounds funny coz i'm not really expecting to win. LOL.. Let's say my entry is really a crap and I saw others entry with very nice work. (not so much edited and realistic )

I juz here representing others point of view. I started expressing this suggestion in a subtle way. Sorry for being frank and direct to the point. It's not my intention to hurt anyone. 2nd. I'm not here to fight coz I know that i can't win since you owned the forum. Hope atleast .9%, you guys really appreciate what i'm pointing out.

To @Cruo , I pray for you to approved your application as GM :D hihihhi. Hope what u do as always can be a stepping stone to your dream. lol

15. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

closing this thread will help since it's far away from the topic now. Pointless

16. mckiko

better closed this since noone got my point and I know it will happen. like what i said, i don't want to fight with community of aristocracy. I can never win ^^ juz hoping to get what i want to say. I love you guys. Sorry for what i've said. I respect all staff members. This is the reason why i said in the 1st place that i don't want to elaborate my suggestion.

You can closed now.

17. moonic13

moonic13 IM GOD

Just develop your creativity, because they also have given the rules there, such as: "Feel free to use any photo-editing software!"
    keep the spirit.

=thread closed=

Patatas likes this.
  18. Cruo

Sorry if I offened you. Didn't mean it :):)

19. mckiko

i zip my mouth. closed it now.

#respecttheadminstaffandotherssuggestion

moonic13 likes this.
  20. mckiko

hope you can become gm someday. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.