1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion NA Server F2P!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Speeeedy, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

playing both at the same time atm Retail EU f2p on new server its just lawlsome =)) its really like relase everybody lowgeared btw, on nexus (eu) we already took 2 forts! xD elyos ftw <3 siel east and west <3

and yeah i got a char on retail already which is geared up 55 etc all that shiet ncc armor and gbg acc+weaps but, its way more fun to start completely again =D even tho i get tired of grinding -_- lvl 22 atm xD

1 person likes this.
  2. koko23

koko23 Vildil's Slave

yeah ill prob just play both i mean my retail characters are already geared
    and 55 so i dont even have to do anything luckily for me
    most ppl on retail now have end geared characters especially in the EU
    so it wont really be much different...retail zergs are worse than gamez when they happen
    all in all its two paths done the same road...might as well enjoy both

3. lnwpalm111

lnwpalm111 ~Yukisa~

well feels like we going to lost some good players in gamez but less zerg for me :>

4. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Good on ya, goodbye.

5. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

i wish ppl didnt make threads about 3.0 whenever they see something "new" that is actually 2-3weeks old and has at least 5 threads about it

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  6. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

The high rate doesn't require the same kind of dedication as retail does. Gamez has it's own problems, and are pretty well defined amongst the community. You go to retail and you will find a whole new set of problems, let that be the judge of which one you enjoy more. Personally I'll take the zerg over no pvp at all.

7. EroQue

EroQue Proficient

Retail NA is 2.7.0.2, not 3.0 ...

8. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

This is actually quite tempting for me to try transferring to Retail since I have never tried it. Gamez is the first and only Aion server I ever played so I don't really know how it is in there. Although, what keeps me from trying it is the fact that it is place like Yunashadow said that requires a lot of devotion and focus to be maxed level, geared, and so on. It will never be easy for a person like me who is busy at work, studying, and as a wife. I only play when I want to relax from all the stress and sitting somewhere cozy doesn't really help me think less so I choose to play and I enjoy PvPing more than do quests and every 2hrs. of playing I assume it is pretty hard to see my character level up everyday but probably once every week or 2 or 3? LOL!!

My decision is, I am going to stay here :) Even though lately it's been very hard to really have fun in PvP here in Gamez due to the fact that there really is no place for Solo PvP but only a room for zergs, it wont make me stop playing as long as I have friends to PvP with and problems that I have to get rid off my mind :p

9. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Seeing as I haven't played gamez since 2010 I'd probably (I am) enjoy retail more.
    Problems are everywhere, just got to pick which one is worth getting through.

What I'm majorly tired of though in p servers are severe bugs, corrupted GMs (met a lot on other servers) and constant nerfs to the classes I use, voting/donating for pvp gears and not to mention not literally everyone on end game pvp gears and zerging you still. Screw getting hit by 4-5ks of 4 Glacial shards. If I am going to be zerged, at least they all​ wont be on ABG/EGT.

Why did the eu retail suddenly attract me? Wasn't because it went free, money was never the issue of me going there, but because they did fresh new servers, going extremely well if I do say so myself.

Put a little extra dedication to actually get somewhere going? Fine by me, just means everyone else will have to too.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  10. arrowhigh

arrowhigh New Member

Most people that still play retail have full abg or full ec2 and abg acc. So only real difference you will see is they won't have plus 15 weapons (retail most will be plus 10) Armors won't be plus 15 ( retail will be plus 10 ). Only a very few have plus 15 40E or 50E.

You won't see masta armors or weapons. or athena.

A lot of costumes will be on cash shop just like here so you won't save money on that part.

Farming kina is crap unless you sell loot rights. Mobs drop crap. Some times takes a full 10 hours of solo grinding to get 11 firm horns or to npc 10 mill worth of stuff.

Do that for a week to buy the 20 mill per enchatment stone needed to enchant 55 eternal gear. Farmed for months I would say 6 months at 6 to 8 hours a day farming and farming just to get my gear to plus 5 on my abg set lol.

Manastones will break like crazy took me 320 MR 14 to finish my abg set and weapon for just my sm that does not count my ranger lol. Those stones sell for 1 mill each.

You will notice not much difference between 40 people at gelk X roads zerging you with plus 10 weapons compared to the p servers plus 15 you will still die in seconds.

Same amount of trash talk will happen on both retail and p server

On retail even if you fraps someone cheating it will take months for something to be done that is if something does get done look at mortred dude was using radar hacks in 1.9 still playing.

If retail gets the same item mall as the koreans with the 100% sups I think I might go back.

2 years and 3 months of pre beta on retail aion all I got to show for it is 2 55 toons with abg sets one with plus 10 the other plus 5. Everyday start to ask god please don't let this stone fail as it fails over and over and over and over untill the 900 mill you killed yourself to farm for months is gone in 5 minutes. Then you see someone do it for 40 mill is to much to take lol.

3 weeks. playing on gamez I got 8 55 toons and not one times have I pulled my hair out saying wtf just happend.

Have not missed retail sense I have left lol. Feels like I left a bad job that paid crap and I am better off without it.

But like I said if they get the 100% sups like the Koreans have then I may return but being the option to just pay 200$ and not have to worry about farming for months and months to socket that gear and enchant to makes me want to beat my self up for staying on retail as long as I did.

11. EpicNinjaIsBack

EpicNinjaIsBack ♥BitterSweet♥ Forum Legend

i hate questing, leveling makes me want to rip my eyes out, so no i wont be going retail, all u can leave tho :3 less zerg imo tehehe

1 person likes this.
  12. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Been on Vaizel, ely side. Loving it so far.
    It's not impossible to get geared, just need friends/ a legion to help you with instances.

Also getting to 55 is roughly 3 weeks for the very casual player. I knew someone who got to 55 in 5 days. D: Someone mentored him to 20, and he just knew what to do from there on.

Also, if you decide to subscribe this month they'll give you the lvl 50 mira/fenris set for free. :3 Their last attempt at making subs money. Sounds worth it for newbies.

13. EroQue

EroQue Proficient

My words......

1 person likes this.
  14. EpicNinjaIsBack

EpicNinjaIsBack ♥BitterSweet♥ Forum Legend

\

great minds think alike :3

15. Caramel

Caramel Getting there

lol go all leave hekekekek.. more people leave less zerg here :p

16. Speeeedy

Speeeedy Proficient

It would be easy, LoL. I'm just going to continue the lvl 50 toon that i left when Aion just first started. Shouldn't be much of a problem lvling it to 55. Also, lvling my toon to 55 is WAY BETTER than just loggig on Gamezaion and just sit in sanctum all day long or duel or pvp with zerg.

1 person likes this.
  17. Speeeedy

Speeeedy Proficient

it's alrdy free as of now. I'm alrdy continuing my lvl 50 to 55 when i left.

18. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

tried making an account wont let me unfortunately still gotta pay for it :D

19. Speeeedy

Speeeedy Proficient

Really? o_O My brother got it fine & so did I but mine doesn't count. I'm just reusing my old old old account when i first started NA Aion server.

20. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

I'm so used to playing on higher rate servers for Aion that I dont think I could handle playing retail rates to get a character fully leveled. That is not even mentioning that I have all my gear on these servers and my characters crafting levels to max.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.