1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion Starter Guide

Discussion in 'Guides Archive' started by Joze, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinMyLife

SinMyLife New Member

okay but do anyone run these instances? as far i see i dont see anyone doing it. i am a asmo btw

2. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Both are pretty fast instance to complete. Just need spam the alliance request: press L -> Alliance Menu -> Recruit Alliance, then write which kind of alliance is that for and gather the players. Another way is by: Shift+V -> Post Offer -> make sure you set to "Alliance" and write your message.
    The difference on those 2 ways is that with the first one, you can open the chat and press the "up-arrow" to write again the previous thigs your wrote, including that "Alliance/Group Recruit" message...with the second way, you have to press Shift+V every time you need to post that kind of message/Recruit.
    I suggest you, the first way...it's easier and faster.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Is this still usable for the new patch?
    I honestly find it hard to level up solo in this game on the new map even with the starting gear and lvl 70 already lmao.
    I know it may sound stupid for a player to play solo in an mmorpg but as you know, not everyone wants to disturb or be disturbed those busy other players.
    I think the game ATM if you have no gears and starting out, it is not user-friendly for solo players (ATM). :(
    Unless you are perhaps a ranged character with freeze/stop skills for the mobs (sorc), then you will find it hard to barely kill 1 lvl 75 monster. -_-

Chiv likes this.
  4. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

This guide is dated, so no.

5. bhoszjames38

bhoszjames38 New Member

Stil Got no mail received :( is it still usable for 6.2 patch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.