1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Akiha and Physicist Duo PvP Video

Discussion in 'Media' started by Yazuki, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

may I add vaikyrie who uses lightburst in a 1v2... when I was on my SM trying to solo..
    Indeed, why do I always not see who the hgh ranks are.. I've never seen mounara in Inggison ever. Styxx I could say is one of the decent governors... he runs alone mostly just with borikua. But still, I'm losing respect as you had Galar and his gang with you on that bridge at hanarkand and 6 of us rushing to you, and you glided away and left your mates.. Galar got pawned though.
    true XD I've been receiving a lot of flame sprays and glacial shards everywhere><

1 person likes this.
  2. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

Who is Galar? When did I glide away and leave someone behind o_O

3. Shunko

Shunko Expert

No he doesn't.

1 person likes this.
  4. Jessica

not you, styxx. Well if I was a governor myself and was with those nub officers we killed in the hanarakand bridge... I would run off too. They were baddies.. it was a fair fight. like 6 v 8/7 but they got rolled.

1 person likes this.
  5. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

The only time I would run off is if it was 3x more enemies, 2x is still fine

6. Jessica

you mean? Yeah, he's one of those ap carebears lately too...

7. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

Can't really blame him when each death is 140k ap loss and the sight of you attracts asmo zergs even if you're solo x_X

8. Jessica

true dX, oh lol... I must be more precise on my next fear bombs on him then... he just runs away when he sees the name Cordia ^_^

9. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

I think I've seen you a couple times

10. Jessica

yes you did, I got rick rolled when you 4 came.. was OMW to Inggison.

11. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

:D .. The silentra trafic is rather unstable ...^^^^
    Good vid, nice duo play ... seen you couple of times in Gelk these days ...
    Maybe one day I will be governor too :D ..... But that is not gonna happen with zergers around, probly would be miracle If I can solo up to officier seat.

Gl and waiting for more vids,

1 person likes this.
  12. Jessica

If only I had infinite yammenes tome supply, I should go and kill those campers in front of vorgaltem when I see them dX they are too annoying, I've had good fights in silentera when Im omw to Inggi... we should have more of those.

13. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

I change my mind about Styxx, I dueled him on my alt SM with lvl 50 gear and in the duel I used no cooldowns and no fears yet he used every single cooldown he had and ate a jelly to use his 4k 1 hour cooldown DP to beat me. He also potted and everything and then when I duel him again he declines

14. Kubito

Kubito Proficient

yeah u being a gov is nice i saw ur pt of 4 roll in gelk and 2 only asmos including me u guys killed the other 1 and while ur 3 party mate try to kill me while fighting w/ 500-600 ping at that time i saw u not attacking me and gaving me a fair fight could be be fun but i was on high ping at that time and having a hard time just to kill 1( the ranger w/ u), but seein u not zergin me to 4 vs 1 i gave u 2 thumbs up..^^

15. Jessica

ye got pawned sirrr! Y u no use fear? it's like SM's essential skill. I don't exactly use Fear on every 1v1/2/3 but only if I think I'm about to lose or have chances to, oh and for high ranks :lol:

16. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

I wish I could upload 1 GB anywhere..

17. Physicist

Physicist New Member

lol thanks, you should add your sorc and stigmaaa to that too (and ablazed's but don't think he plays anymore), im not sure of others though, there is too many glacial shards about. It is kind of difficult playing sorc and glad, compared to say sm and glad (fear not breaking) and the damn concentration bug* which really does my head in when 6 ppl focus you, and dot and root bug.

I didnt even have chance to hit casters cos ayuu had already killed them by the time my spell would finish hahah.

Oh i have abg now also, took a while to get it. I liked the vid alot, ayuuu is such a good player.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  18. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

well after like three months maybe I would have ABG :D .....
    But dunno about that ... I don´t even have time to collect 70 platin medals to finish my earings/neck PvP ... I am fine in EGT thou .. running around with 2000 MR 24/7 would be too OP ..

Want more videos of yours duo .. preferably from Sorc´s PoV

19. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

It took me 2 months I think to get 4 abg weapons with 10% godstones, full abg accessories, full abg armor

I've donated a total of 20 dollars I think? You just gotta know how to trade and have VIP but I feel bad for you because the economy is really REALLY bad atm back then a full EGT set would be worth 2k credits. Now? its like 1k credits or less. Maybe I can donate some gear to you in the future

20. Physicist

Physicist New Member

yeah it just takes abit of trading, but its alot harder now, no medals from forts and that really helped. The cheapness of egt doesnt help. A friend helped me to get mine, and now we getting hers (just got 3 parts with stuff i dont use).

Unfortunately my comp will explode if i tried to make a vid lol its really basic :/ my ping is usually 200-ish but i get horrible spikes too. I dc'd and errored so much in that vid but it wasnt showed lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.