1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Al Rhundi scroll exploit.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by DeepAbyss, Mar 31, 2021.

1. DeepAbyss

DeepAbyss New Member

Bug Name:
    Al Rhundi scroll exploit.
    Bug Description:
    I was in a party of 3 at castle ruins hadum server, I try to use this item https://bdocodex.com/us/item/65778/ without being the group leader. The boss did not spawn and it's normal because I was not the group leader 'but' my character was bug, My friends were not able to killed me or invite me in a party, It says that I was summonning a boss scroll. I try to click on the escape option, try to switch character, try to restart the game and I did try to killed myself and see if it work none of those options remove the bug and my main character is still stuck in this state at the moment.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Be in a group not as the group leader and use this item https://bdocodex.com/us/item/65778/, after the animation is completed your character is having the exploit bug.

TheScorpionGR likes this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Can u send me your telegram or discord in pm? Ill try figure that out now.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

ITs not a bug, just when u summon Al Rhundi - u not able to kill anybody and anybody cant kill you also. But your drop rate become x1 instead of x10.