1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alchemy Stone Growth chance too low

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by PinkFluffer, Dec 27, 2021.

?

Alchemy Growth Chance fine or not?

1. Fine

28.6%
  2. not fine

71.4%
  1. PinkFluffer

PinkFluffer New Member

Hey you all,

i was again trying to get my own Shining Alchemy Stone because its like nearly impossible to get one of the market. Short info for you, Shining Destruction has 52 preorders and a total of 16 trades with the last trade on 18/06. Protection has 18 Preorders and a total of 8 trades with the last trade on 21/08 same for Life.

I´m counting my tries form Resplendent to Shining and i had 10 Shining trys in around 150 Resplendent. I was looking through Reddit and google to get some information from other players who tried to get Shining on retail and i found someone who said its around 3% Success Chance. Idk if its true or cap but it feels legit from my own
    experience.

Thats why i would like to recommend to higher the Growth Chances on gameZ. Maybe get some extra chance if Premium is active or just higher it for all but at least do something.
    We have extra chances on t9 and t10 horse attempts so why not also on alchemy stones if thats possible to do.

ps. https://i.imgur.com/crv3iJL.png

greetings Fluffer

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First up, I do really like it, when players come in here, and share with the community, and the Staff of GamezBD, theri ideas on how to make changes or improovements (how it sounds).

But unfortunately, you are posting a Suggestion, in the Discussion section. So may I suggest, that you delete this thread, and make a new one, in the Suggestions section?

Also if you could add a bit more, about how exactly you would like this change implemented?

I know that some people can't help, but to take things literally, but it is quite safe to say, that if one person somewhere posted something, and there is no factual dataset to backup their claims, Then it is probably not true/correct/real.

So if you have access to the Retail BDO Central Market, go check the amount of these extrememly rare stones being preordered and sold there, you might find a correlation between those numbers, and the ones on GamezBD.

I don't really know, how the GamezBD version is calculating RNG, or if there is a general x10 bonus for most game mechanics, but it seems to be what the management wants. To have a (somewhat) true copy of the retail-game version, with only a few tweaks.

Again, I can only speculate, but if there are more tweaks made, then wouldn't the game core mechanics "go right out the window"?

I mean the whole way the Central Market is setup for instance, has now been shown that it does not work, with the drop rates given here on GamezBD. Also that denying full access to Trading here on GamezBD, has hurt the Central Market so badly, that it is now very hard to find basic life-skill materials there. Once upon a time, there were up to 4000 players, playing on weekends, and the Central Market was buzzing with materials, as well as items of all sorts.

Sadly nowadays the Central Market is nearly empty, and still somehow all items are sold at minimum...makes no sense at all. So if you implement just this one change, it might not hurt the game at all, Or it could mean even more problems to how prices are set, and even less players interested in actually playing the game, instead they just do the "backwards mainstream thing", where you just buy whatever you need off the CM (Central Market).

The idea of the Central Market, was that ALL players were playing the Whole game, even trying for the most unobtainable items, because if enough players do this; SOMEone Will Get it eventually. If enough then get it, then ALL players will all reap the benefits, of ALL players playing the Whole game. Which includes Enhancing, Trading, Cooking, Hunting, Alchemy Stones, Training/Taming, Gathering, Alchemy...Basically trying Everything.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022