1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alexxu vs Michaelissz -- Lumiel

Discussion in 'Media' started by SweetNoms, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokokoko

kokokoko Getting there

alexxu won :)

2. SweetNoms

SweetNoms Claims

Your forum name looks familiar. Who is your character in-game?

3. kokokoko

kokokoko Getting there

Michaeliss

4. alexexe

alexexe Expert

I wanna fight with u since blind and concentraion are working now.

I saw your report...idk who are u and i never pm u. I just know that u are playing jess chars but i blocked his chars because we got a fight..+that i never never saw that char on ely side.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  5. marjoriya

marjoriya Proficient

You are the first and only asmodian that received my Lightburst till now.

6. alexexe

alexexe Expert

Ik who u are...i owned u and that glacial sorc and when u almost died u used lb :p Now i know why u are mad on me since i owned u the whole day alone xD I dont even know why are u talking about 1vs1 when u always killed me in 4vs1 2 days ago and pls go and flame other thread. I wanted to do a 1vs1 to...remember? u was with that mr glad and sorc...next time if u want a 1vs1 don't run back from 1vs1 to your gr members and then LB :p

PS: I never pm or talked with u.

7. Kubito

Kubito Proficient

i said nicely done coz i chase u then u jump at cliff open teleporter and teleport back to sanctum.. at first i didnt know it was u, u just PM me at asmo side saying "HUehue" so i was thinking it might be the sor so i said "nicely done" refering on ur on teleporting.. and i wasnt even w/ any woof legion at that time they are all offline a friend from converse invite me to join there group..>.<

8. alexexe

alexexe Expert

Yeah...i never talked with her either...never zerged her(but she did and she even lb me outnumberd ^^ ) i think she's just mad on us. From now one i promise that i won't target u anymore :p <3

9. EpicNinjaIsBack

EpicNinjaIsBack ♥BitterSweet♥ Forum Legend

its zergie :D fun fun

1 person likes this.
  10. Jessica

Jessica Guest

@kubito:the one using the sorc that time was me. I was playing solo and facing plate zerglings is not my way of having fun. Converse pff, zerglings.
    @epicninja:when do you stop posting non-sense bs just to bump threads.
    @alexxu:u r so funny alex. I am the cleric you pm'd on elyos side. you told me:"gg, u r good" "saw u in action" saw me in action cuz u tried to zerg us. Dont bs me. dont u feel special, she said u r the "one and only".
    @video:typical. Mr/Ma set, good kiting no doubt from a pro cleric.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  11. koko23

koko23 Vildil's Slave

this was nice to watch it is a shame there is so much flame on here
    off topic..boo will you marry me? listening to you talk brings joy to my soul
    LOL
    me and michaelissz forum names too similar Q_Q

2 people like this.
  12. alexexe

alexexe Expert

Tried to zerg u? i was alone like 90% u was with that sin vs me but maybe u can kill a cleric full mr without full ma with a sin on your ass...and yes i pm the cleric to said that he made a good job(for a random cleric)...not to flame or something. And the sin killed me with other elys randoms and u heald the randoms like every random cleric(artenia)...i even was feard or that general sorc spammed glacial on me. U should know better that i was almost all the time in 2vs1 and i still tried to fight even if u res all my skills and heald all the randoms. Do u wanna do a 2vs2? Ofc u and your friend need to flame all the thread like always...just make some new ss and make some new threads like always to flame and qq.

PS: now i'm gonna be arrogant like u and i will say that i killed your dps cleric with my dps cleric in 5 sec...remember? u need the rematch?

1 person likes this.
  13. Jessica

Jessica Guest

and you think that was a real duel? you were teaching me the ropes and telling me what will happen. I have nothing to prove as to playing cleric, you played cleric for like... since I joined LC last year. And I play diff classes cuz i want to have fun not like ur goals in this game, being the most pro cleric in the server. i have not healed any randoms, I heal my "friends" just so happens you only have a few friends who r in ur legion. The ones who can stand being bossed around and told what to do and how to play the game, like to not use fear or to not zerg because it is bad reputation. Thats what ur all about right alex. Reputation, u used to tell urself u never zerged and never will play in gelk. But look at you now, playing in gelk all the time eh.

We used to tank zergs together, have fun together. And just because I played dirty on you on a tourney and you lost. (bad reputation) you have to hate me and tell urself reasons to boost your self-confidence. That you lost only because I was dirty and that you are still better than me.

3 people like this.
  14. EpicNinjaIsBack

mabye if you didn't class jump so much u wouldn't suck so bad, u've turned in to quit the b*tch this past year :)

1 person likes this.
  15. alexexe

alexexe Expert

There was no statue for ing and ing is super empty :) And yes i was in gelk...but u should know that i was on the left side all the time alone and u was with a sin and some randoms...and like 90% of my time i was outnumberd by u guys. I only zergd yomie because he let me do 1vs1 with his legion mates and when i almost killed them he backstab me...that's all.

16. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Yes, nice excuse. But you used to be in heiron 24/7. Why should we hesitate to attack you if we outnumber you? if you saw Artenia alone in heiron? Would you stop your kids from attacking him? Not that I am comparing ur skills as cleric, but as an enemy. You must die. You should know better.
    Im not talking to you, gtfo. You told me I got better on chanter, when I was fighting you 1v1 and I was an FS chanter but you failed to kill me with all the insane silence proc rate. Now tell me who sucks? You or me.

1 person likes this.
  17. alexexe

alexexe Expert

So why in the hell do u say that i zergd u?! Because i'm in gelk?! :)) Just go and flame other threads...u are good at this.

18. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Giving up already?
    Don't you like your thread being on the top10? You are getting exposure. You are gettin famous every minute. You want this right.

19. liainnya

liainnya Proficient

Ahs stop that guys...you used to be friends...

20. EpicNinjaIsBack

lol when did i ever say i was good? and u had to call for help cuz u couldnt kill me, i went easy on you lol if i had wanted to kill you i could have done it in the first 30 seconds XD

used is the key word there, some people have turned into heartless c*nts

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.