1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide Ancient Spirt Dust 2 A Lot Caphras!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by xjamieson15, Aug 8, 2019.

1. xjamieson15

xjamieson15 New Member

Is gathering worth doing because of ancient spirit dust? Fully Calculated!

KEY

BS = black stone

CA = Caphras

AS = ancient spirit dust

==============================

Recipe to make 10 CA

50 AS

10 BS +1 for the powder

Market price AUG 8 2k19 For CA&BS

210k armor

300k weapon

2.31 mil for 11 Armor stone

3.3 mil for 11 Weapon stone

999.999k CA

9.9 mil for 10 CA

==============================

Conclusion

Extreme profit result take your time to gather when you can I recommend farming trees right outside of velia next to the imps this is Family Name Jamieson OUT ❤️P.S. Don’t forget to ⛽️and stay up

RevelationsOn likes this.
  2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

This is interesting, I never thought or explored but now I am trying to play actively again I will give this a shot. Thanks for sharing, but just to clarify which black stone (Armor or weapon)?
    Also what do you mean 10BS +1 for the powder?

Is it possible for you to link some screenshots or so, most people who are new in the game most likely won't understand that much the guide and your guide has a potential to help everyone. Just a suggestion, no need to do it if you don't have time. :)

3. Kobasun

Kobasun Getting there

Caphras are made by processing - simple alchemy, 2 options are possible:
    5 AS + 1 BS (any, either armor or weapon) = 1 CA per processing tick (simple but slower)
    50 AS + 10 BS (any of one type, 5 armor + 5 weapon won't work) + 1 black stone powder = 10 CA (quasi mass production but requires an extra ingredient).
    AS sometimes drops from mobs but can better be obtained by any gathering, trees and ore are the best (almost every attempt gives dust, doubles with a hedgehog proc, you can get ready caphras stones too, together with sharps/hards and logs for your Epheria sailboat from trees. You also get weighty trading items like "Intact insect amber" which you may sell to a nearest trader or just throw away when you're about to reach your weight limit), although even barehand bush/grass gathering gives AS if that's the only thing you need you need (faster but gives a megaton of seeds that do not stack and clutter up your invenory).
    Hope that clarifies things a bit :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    RevelationsOn likes this.