1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anime/Manga Discussion

Discussion in 'Media' started by LordCurlyFry, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

With the ending of Unlimited Blade Works comes the beginning of the long wait for the much awaited Heaven's Feel movie(s)?. UBW started really good but from the middle part until the end didn't seem as climatic as I thought it would be. To be quite honest, I feel rather disappointed with the whole thing. I don't know if I expected to much off this adaptation or UBW just didn't deliver but either way, the epilogue was really good and I won't be able to comprehend if anyone else will hate or dislike Tohsaka Rin after watching the epilogue. A taller Rin with longer hair and have kept her amazing personality, just too good. Let's not forget Waver's appearance on the epilogue too. He looked and sounded really great. Puberty done right.

And before I forget to mention Rin vs Luvia, damn! Now, to painfully wait for Heaven's Feel.

2. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Anybody here watching Prison School? This one is kinda unique show to me. First episode was funny as hell. I couldn't resist and spoiled my self a bit by reading it's wikia page and I gotta say it's weird and interesting, in a good way that is.

I didn't know J.C. Staff can pull off this kind of art and animation that is very comparable to Madhouse to the point that I thought it was Madhouse itself until I checked the MAL entry for this show.