1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Any class reccomendation for PVE?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ViperHound, May 7, 2022.

1. ViperHound

ViperHound New Member

Hi! I'm a returning player after not playing this game for 2 years, would love to play another class other than my witch that's gonna cheese through PVE

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hehe, well unless you are a mindless follower, of mainstream ideology "one-way-to-play", then there isn't really Any specific Class, that will be a lot better at PvE, than any other. Since this is a game, it is up to the players themselves, to make their own decisions, mainly because no one else, cant tell them what their personal preferences are :D

I am guessing that there will always be, some players who like one Class over another, or go make a websearch and find a mainstream "how-to-play" video/page. Other than that, it is really your own game to enjoy, so just play whatever you feel like playing, and don't limit yourself to only one character. The more characters you have in your Family, the more options you have as well as variation to choose from ;)

AndyPanda likes this.
  3. cirkox

cirkox New Member

I don't know about reccomanded classes for PvE, but im playing musa awakening and im having lot of fun. Even guardian works for me.
    But i guess every classe you play is good if you like it