1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

any one can help me please....

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by jhaimie, Aug 17, 2010.

1. jhaimie

jhaimie New Member

we are playing yesterday until today then the sever down
    when it up.... we cannot access our account to the sever and say`s you cannot access the game through this ip (22)

please help me and my friends

mostly appreciated

jhaimie....

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

any can reply to my issue almost 4 hours online here at forum no one respond to my problem

hopefully any GM`s help me please..

more appreciated

thanks

jhaimie

2. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

Maybe you were banned for something, it takes awhile for the GM's to add someone to the logs... Just wait a little longer mate.

3. Akista

Akista Proficient

it could also be that someone who was playing aion at the cafe might of been hacking and when the ip gets banned it fucks it up for the rest of you playing at said cafe.

4. jhaimie

jhaimie New Member

but i did not do anything wrong im just playing me and my friend cannot access in the server....
    hopefully an one help me....

thanks

---------- Post added 08-18-2010 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-17-2010 at 11:55 PM ----------

please any respond at my issue.....

thanks....

5. Bryne

Bryne Pactum Angelorum Forum Legend

Do you play in a Computer Shop?

6. jhaimie

jhaimie New Member

we maid a new account but we cannot enter the account we made for the same reason... say`s you cannot access the game through this ip please need assistance... thanksss

more appreciated

jhaimie

7. Bryne

Then post here all of your friends char name and ill check them 1 by 1 in our ban logs...

8. PoSeiXiTo

PoSeiXiTo FORUM LEGEND :D

If u get the "you cannot access the game through this ip" message means that u were banned..

That says on the support page..

9. jhaimie

jhaimie New Member

yes we playing in computer shop..
    IGN char name:
    jahziel, boihoi, Kingarthas, Gyne, Ems, Pataykasakenlove, Mabee,
    Chunkz, Elyoskillersz, stonerr, Aioneisha, Ikingarthur, thats all GM tnx and pls we mis our char.. huhu

10. Bryne

The names you indicated is not on the ban list, its either one of you friends used another character and banned by doing bad on the server, because the error u encountered means that your IP is banned.

11. jhaimie

jhaimie New Member

but!!

but GM when an account get an hack or dupe only that account are ban right coz i see some post here in forums they cant login the account that got ban doing bad on server BUT!! they can login the another account but our problem is we cant login all account even its a new account..
    and if you can see all are chars are not on ban list pls GM help us we vote every 12hrs so we can buy items on creadits but after the server down we cant login all acount pls GM thank you and god bless

12. kalokohanXD

kalokohanXD New Member

those name we indicate are our main char.... and we didn't do anything bad in the server we are good fair gamer we play this game seriously and do level and hunt items to make our char strong , we seriously need your help on this thing thanks

13. Temujin

Temujin Getting there

The problem here if i may say, is that you are at an internet cafe. meaning even if it wasent you guys you dont know who else comes to the cafe and plays aion when your not there. and an IP ban screws all the users from that IP

and if thats the case i think it would be fair if that IP got a second chance and next time someone does something foul from that IP the account gets banned instead of the IP cause you end up punishing innocent players who go through the effort of going to an cafe to play the game...

and GMs consider this...if they are willing to do this than dont you think these two are very Very VERY likely to be donaters aswell? not only is restoring the IP the right thing to do cause it obviously wasent them. but its the most profitable thing to do.

heard of customer service?

14. Akista

Akista Proficient

in my experience of running servers.. back in the days internet cafe's always been trouble.. not saying they did anything bad.. but always got a cheater or 2 that uses those cafe's

15. kalokohanXD

kalokohanXD New Member

our internet cafe is innocent the one should ban is the user's account of those who do bad things not us T_T

16. elone

elone Arabian Knight :D

Sir, i cant connect to the server right now its say "You are disconnected to the game server"
    after i traded with Arsuf and then logout... i cant connect my account...

this is my info

username: tamabente
    ign: Elone , Isen (elyos) and Fhaera (asmo)

thanks sir