1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Arena and Pets

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pox, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Pox

Pox New Member

Hello,

I would like to suggest some tweaks to improve this server QoL and player retention which are:

1. Increase arena rewards rates like it was before in 4.6, right now you get 2 tickets per day which is 50 Courage Insignias and around 350-400 Crucible Insignias, while just one weapon costs around 29k Crucibles and 1.9k Courage Insignias.

Just for the Courage Insignias alone, winning all your arenas every single day which is not doable, you will need 19 days to get all the Courage Insignias needed, while having to purchase hefty amounts of Crucible from other players.

2. If you don't want to increase the rates, make arena infinitely repeteable and not gatekeeped to 2 entries per day, I'm a PvP guy, but let's be honest Open World PvP is dead, Inggison, Gelkmaros and Silentera maps are way too big, rifts are a pain in the ass and server population is just way too low to be wandering around with so little chance of actually finding someone, I know we have BGs but that shit right now is just TvT which are scripted and plain unfair 7 out of 10 times and it doesn't help that the gear gap just gets bigger and bigger everyday without alternatives since normal arena rewards rates are low.

I know this is a classic server yada-yada, but once again this is a private, if I wanted to play full retail I would go to vanilla. I respect that some people appreciate the remaining aspects of the game and PvE overall, but that won't keep the PvP players on this server.

3. Pets, nothing new to say about them, they don't work at all, of all the bugs that we have right now this one is baffling, they don't loot, don't use scrolls/food/beverage, utterly useless, please fix them.

Server is 'classy' enough for those who enjoy painful grind with the manastones all failing on socketing, enchantment rates, loot and etc, which can be dealt with anyways, but not being able to obtain the gear to begin with is just too much.

adamseiei and Tesseract like this.