1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Arsha - Unable to retaliate on arsha channel pvp

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by RemovePootis, Apr 3, 2021.

1. RemovePootis

RemovePootis New Member

Bug Name:
    Arsha - Unable to retaliate on arsha channel pvp
    Bug Description:
    Simply put, any time I'm playing on Arsha channel, any other characters can attack my one if they are "flagged" but it doesn't trigger a pvp flag on myself: there is no "pvp" icon on my side, it doesn't change upon being attacked. However, attacker side stays on "pvp active" icon, but not "pvp engaged" swords icon, example > https://i.imgur.com/TtxcXnt.png
    This prevents any skills from my side to hit/cc attackers, or in other words impossible to defend yourself. On non-arsha, non-siege channels this issue never occurs.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Enter arsha channel, non-guild, non-flagged by default. Attempt to engage in open-world pvp in combat zones with other players.
    Actually looks very similar to Siege/NW non-participants situation on retail, they are also unable to fight back. However, Arsha on retail does not have this bug, and you do not need to flag up to be able to defend yourself.

Note: Apparently this issue exists since at least the date EU BDO server launched.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Leave me your telegram or discord i will contact u and try reporduce it, cuz i cant see it in game.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed