1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ash halfmoon kagtunak

Discussion in 'Problems' started by littlehands, Jan 15, 2022.

1. littlehands

littlehands New Member

hey so i got over 70k kills farming this item like i know rng is rng but i have constant loot drop scrolls on and the tent 50 percent one up at all times i also have kamasylve's blessing and membership how is it possible that i havent got it yet i have completed great marni's stone and then some something seems wrong i have 50 of the regular orange ones im also invested in the node for better drops im lvl 4 almost 5

2. Vincent29

Vincent29 Getting there

Do you use the best rotations? Only a few wolfs drop it ... for me, it was the most hardest drop, too. I needed about 120h to get it ... the others were easy for me ... you need to farm more and fight mentally ... it can be a hard game: never give up: the item is rly good.

littlehands likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah, it is really just Randomness that is the problem, other than the fact that according to bdocodex (https://bdocodex.com/us/npc/21701/), this is the one monster that drops it, of all the Bloodwolves.

littlehands likes this.
  4. littlehands

littlehands New Member

what i do is walk into pack one shot the kagtum executioner move on i dont try to kill anything else just makes me feel like i should have the item after 90k kills or felt like somehow i messed up and cant get it or something lol

5. littlehands

littlehands New Member

thanks for the replys but ima go play a different game i got 1 piece and in the same time my friend got both flask and i farm faster and had way more kills my luck in this game is awful

VnLegendary likes this.