1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

assassin?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by xsample, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mine

Mine Proficient

You're trying him yesterday in sanctum man, the difference is his using glad instead of sin
    Im not sure where ur coming from from mentioning names maybe ur guys jealous somehow , however, Alienware is a 2 digit ms player my friend do you want a proof? Later he will upload it make sure to tag u just like what he did for nehal

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

I called their names because they are awesome magic players. Because they are "better" Than EVERYONE. They do things no other player can do! The guy was asking for PrO, it doesnt get more pro than magic! My ping is 58-60 for years on this server, never made me superman. We can agree on one thing, I think Dan is a good person, but he keeps bad company. Jealous? brother... if I had to break out the magic beans to kill people in a video game to feel good about my life, i'd kill myself... twice. I've just had a lifelong habit of calling bullshit when I see bullshit. Everyone knows, and everyone knows there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.

@OriginaL poster, I told you who the most pro sin's on the server are, you could learn a lot from them. Oh, they are also pro on glad, and temp, any character they play. Best of the best.

3. Mine

Mine Proficient

Hahaha. Its not about who is with him, however, naming him is a different matter, Dan's ping is lower than ur 20-25ms to be exact. Have u considered naming someone is a powerful word? It can be bad or right words are powerful influence for those who dont have their own decisions, their are players calles the riders that will agree with anything for their selfish reasons. Dan is a very good friend of mine and i wont accept the part ur tagging him in this magic user stuff. If u want? u can join him in pvp for u too see what is real and what is not. And the part ur talking about bad companies we all have that friend ingame or know someone so don't wash ur hands man, we all have those friends who do and we dont do shit about because their friends, however, when it comes to someone ur not close its fine to talk shit? Im afraid not, dont put ur words to be considered right. Right? Remember words are powerful tool that people abuse because their selfish in any possible way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

I understand what you're saying, and honestly respect your opinion. It's very good to have the type of friends that you seem to be with Dan, and quite honestly I like Dan. He has always been very nice to me and even given me advice when I asked him. However in this world, people in general associate you with who you hang around, like if you're on the corner hanging out with a bunch of gangsters , people are gonna call you a gangster. They may be wrong , just like I may very well be wrong. I'm man enough to admit that. I hope you have a good day.

5. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

U might wanna check why some of Dan's "friends" well atleast 1 was banned for no animation hack but I guess that's magic aswell high 3 digit ping aswell so...... Its magic here is the proof
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/player-report.210825/

6. Mine

Mine Proficient

My friends, do u even reading what i wrote? Im defending Dan not his friends or whoever with him. If ur looking to a big picture thats ur conclusion, however, i think before u judge someon it be better to know them, this is a game meaning the people with him can be his friend in real life or not. I know Dan well and were close i can tell and we can prove to u that ur saying about him using hack is ur imagination. If people judge others by whoever they go or thier companies u sure is a simple minded person, world is not easy to understand so as people u need to at least know them well before u do. Dan is a 2 digit player with a ping 20-25 so dont mix him with people because he go with them. It maybe true, but dont u think it because they can play as a team not someone rushing without thinking? That proof alone is not the basis of what define him its what define the person whos using that not Dan or me, its the owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Those "legendary" sins are fully hidden...still didnt meet any

8. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Don't start shit, won't be shit

9. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

with cleric. -.-

10. JueVioleGrace

JueVioleGrace New Member

Sometimes what you need is just a good connection.
    can be PING or SOMEONE.

11. bestcyber

bestcyber New Member

Assasin became useless in 4.2 thats when I stopped playing how is it now ?

Anyone wants to teach me the new mechanics and combo =) ?? looking for a mentor to catch up

12. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

Do you really play with that ping? ... We really thought that you play on another planet because your heal too bad,
    really the problem does not find you but if your great friend, boyfriend, lover, husband RataCry ,, will continue crying but will continue eating earth in each mix

PS: only you can think of curing a SW and a Sorcer with Arbiter gear

your other big fucking talker, now answer me because why @Puddles raise the banned? ?. or will not you have enough eggs to answer MISTER imrahil? or if you doubt your puddles decision?

13. imrahil

I do cos no one from Peru with higher ping then me can do 3 skills in 1 second even when I played on lumiel with sub 20 ping i couldn't do it on my Songweaver and the fact he was skipping animations like a douche says it all but what do I know I only play the game for fun I don't live to play this game
    Learn to read I never said Dan was hacker I been playing with and against him when he was alienware the gunner so I know hes legit

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Not about ping at all, it's something magical at all, as @slawtuur have said already. Not even the master @Dan cannot do it
    https://imgur.com/a/znS9t

15. imrahil

Yer but we can't talk bout them our forum accounts be banned :)

16. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Well apparently @imrahil you don't play from the UK so you're an ani hacker so someone says. Not naming anyone here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.