1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atoraxxion: Pillars 1 and 4 won't light blue or roed

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by LionStein, Jul 6, 2022.

1. LionStein

LionStein New Member

Bug Name:
    Atoraxxion: Pillars 1 and 4 won't light blue or roed
    Bug Description:
    In the [Atoraxxion] Shattered Memory quest, the simon says pillar puzzle is not lighting 2 of the 4 pillars. Pillars 1 and 4 do not blink blue or red, but pillars 2 and 3 do.

This makes solving the puzzle near impossible. I have swapped servers, gone back to character select and back in. I even left Atoraxxion and went back in with another Talibre's Tear to see if that fixed it, which it did not unfortunately.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I do not have reproduction steps, it just happened as soon as I started the quest with no clear reproduction steps. Here is a video (Not mine) that shows a player encountering this on retail as well:

2. LionStein

LionStein New Member

Miraculously I was able to get it to display all 4 pillars. Took a lot of spamming the Stellagia, but man that strange bug sure was testing some nerves. Maybe add a note in the quest text if possible to stand between the pillars and the Stellagia and spam activate the Stellagia until all 4 pillars start displaying?