1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atreian Tailoring Dash!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Dimitra, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocosul

cocosul Guest

:D wth ser....no voodooooo please:(((

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

The rewards will definitely not be mailed right when the event ends. They will be mailed whenever I can sit down and do it, which is either later or tomorrow.

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

sounds good later when u can find a chair around and sit down:DD careful maam to not send me twice the reward:DD

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Atreian Tailoring Dash is now over!
    Thank you all for your participation and a big thank you to everyone who understood and respected this event and its rules!

I will try to mail all your rewards in a few hours to not keep you waiting even further.
    Thank you again for helping me host this -very- rewarding event and seeing the community craft their way to remodel glory ;) This is the second event of its kind that I have taken up and hopefully, there will be more in the future. See you then!

~Dimi

Astriella, DarkWolf, Picex and 3 others like this.
  5. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

All your costumes have been mailed!
    If you are unsure about which character they were sent to, look at the list on the first post. Whatever character each costume was claimed with, that's the character it was sent to.

Thank you again for a great event and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Time to enjoy the rewards of your hard work.
    Enjoy your new fashion!

Astriella and DarkWolf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.