1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aweakening Canon Weapon

Discussion in 'Problems' started by fainnoxia, Feb 12, 2023.

1. fainnoxia

fainnoxia New Member

hello, I'm returning player, I'm trying to get Canon Awakening Weapon, but I already finished my Awakening Weapon quest line. I also try to get it via "[Weekly] Canon Awakening Weapon” quest from Tulem in Altinova based on this guide https://grumpygreen.cricket/canon-awakening-weapon/ but there's no quest itself on the NPC.

is there a way to get the weapon ?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GamezBD community. First up sorry it's been so long since I've been able to help out. But now I am here to help.
    I know that it is far too late for a reply, but still I'd like to help you out.

Now I know this might seem like the opposite, but the weapon you are interested in, is really no match for the Boss weapons, the prices of which, as well as ease with which to enhance, is far more appropriate than using a Canon weapon, or any blue items for that matter.