Loading...
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Balaurea Invasion Schedule

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Bigtime, Oct 10, 2026 at 11:46 AM.

  1. Bigtime

    Bigtime Proficient

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2012
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    32
    Trophy Points:
    293
    I see in the forums we have a "Siege Schedule" and that's great, but I'm not seeing a Balaurea Invasion Schedule. Where is it located? Or is there a schedule at all? Short of checking the maps every hour, how do we know when this event is going to occurre? Thanks in advance;).
     
  2. Sunless

    Sunless Straw for Brains Staff Member Head GM

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2025
    Messages:
    264
    Likes Received:
    181
    Trophy Points:
    148
    I would suggest taking a look at the Schedules section of our website if you are looking for the timing of various battlegrounds and other server events:
    https://gamezaion.com/page/schedules/
    Hope this helps!
     

Share This Page