1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Bartering not working?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Ionicdistress9, Jul 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ionicdistress9

Ionicdistress9 New Member

I just spent the better part of an hour sailing to Hakoven Island to barter for 549 Crow Coins, it shows the barter is complete but I didn't receive anything for the exchange? I have checked character inventory and ship inventory as well as surrounding town inventories but have no idea where the coins went? I did this same barter 2 days ago and the coins were placed in my ship inventory.

Can anyone help me figure this out? I've only been playing for a few months so still haven't figured everything out.

2. MaxRage115

MaxRage115 New Member

crow coins are another currency like silver, pearls, loyalty, and are located in the same box they are in your inventory. below items.

inventory map
    WEIGHT
    Pearl's crow coins TRASH CAN
    Silver Loyalty
    TOTEM ALCHEMY PRODUCE PALETTE

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I don't know what happened that made you think that you got Crow Coins into your ship inventory, because as @MaxRage115 said, Crow Coins is just another game currency and you can find it near your Pearls/Silver in your inventory. It's represented by a gold coin engraved with a seashell as you can see on the image below.
    [​IMG]
    So, you just have to open your inventory and check it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.