1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BDO>> Client Getting Crash After Selecting Character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by jeric, Jan 17, 2019.

1. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

Client Getting Crash After Selecting Character
    ANY FIX or SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM
    i got this error after updating to REMASTERED VERSION, PLZ HELP!!!

2. Sef

Sef New Member

3. medesmond

medesmond New Member

same issue....u got any solution ?

4. rekgalus

rekgalus New Member

restart your internet modem. Work for me

5. Sef

Sef New Member

It can not be your modem. If your game just crashes on the desktop with no error message or anything like this.
    I did also noticed, that this issue happens sometimes based when you logged in too. For example after logging in and trying to switch channels then you can crash. Same is with characters too. Yet same issue is very rare if game client has been running in the longer duration (+1h at least) not sure why is that.

What makes the whole crashing worse is how my game reverts back to remastered mode....

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/game-will-not-start-anymore-with-custom-save.225408/

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  6. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Happening to me too. I can't play.

Seeing as I play retail too I can't help thinking maybe PA did good on their threat. They did say that if they discovered any evidence that people would have problems staying connected in the game.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  7. rekgalus

rekgalus New Member

Sometime my game crash when i change channel or charater like your. No error message at all, i try to login and it alway crash after charater selection with no error too. But when i turn off my modem a while (10sec) and turn on, i can freely login the game without crash. Just recommend to guys because it work for me

8. sonatta09

sonatta09 New Member

i have same issue. after remaster update. it makes me wanna quit gamezbd and play retail lol rip

9. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Up for this, old thread but this keeps on happening to me today for some reason :(

10. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

What I find works for me for each update is that I download the entire update (complete) via Google. If you don't have a Google Drive account then you can still do it in 3 stages.
    1. Add the file to your (Free) Google Drive Account then
    2. Go to your Google Drive and make a copy of the file you just added.
    3. Download the copy you just made (and use IDM or something similar so it doesn't take forever).
    4. Once the copy is downloaded, delete the 2 files that are still on your Google drive.
    5. Go back to step one .. rinse and repeat for the 2nd and 3rd files until you get the lot. **Note** the reason you have to delete the 2 files (the added and the copy) after a successful download, is that you can only do one set at a time because you'll run out of space on Google Drive otherwise (they don't give much for free ... 15Gb or something like that)

When you've got all the files;
    1. Extract the files and you should have a GameZBD folder with a heap of files in it.
    2. Delete your C:\Program Files (x86)\GameZBD (the old copy)
    3. Copy the new GameZBD back into C:\Program Files (x86) so you have C:\Program Files (x86)\GameZBD again
    4. This means you don't have to change the launcher settings.
    5. Launch the Launcher and do a Forcecheck to ensure you have everything.
    6. Play the game.

This works for me for each update and it doesn't take forever to get the files, so I hope it might work for the people who are still having issues.

RevelationsOn likes this.
  11. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

I am not sure what caused the issue but I really believe it's something with how gamezbd server is communicating on our respective Internet Service Providers or the routing?
    Because it just got fixed without me doing anything at all lol!
    After a server restart in NA, it still didn't work but I just played another game for an hour or so, tried again gamezbd and boom it worked lol.