Loading...
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Dismiss Notice
  8. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BDO Launch Error

Discussion in 'Problems' started by CrazyTogether, Feb 3, 2019.

  1. CrazyTogether

    CrazyTogether New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2019
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Hi, So I recently downloaded Gamez BDO and had all the patches up-to-date. I then press the start button to launch, but once the launch screen comes out, a notification pops out saying:

    "Error occurred while starting the program: Error Code: 0301 0000045B A system shutdown is in process".

    I am very confused with what to do, I have resulted into uninstalling and reinstalling twice. However, it fails to fix the problem. Does anyone have any advice to how to solve this?
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page