1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

bdo population and some advice ?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by DropIt69, Apr 28, 2021.

1. DropIt69

DropIt69 New Member

Hello just started to get into bdo couple days ago and i was wondering how is gamez population to the online bdo ? i dont seem to find much activeness of gamez bdo i.e disc or forum. also is the game itself any fun to get into ?
    also i tried to download, is it only through client download ? or i can just let launcher update ? :)

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

There is 4100 people now in game on 2 servers in GamezBD. There is no any private server on our planet what can have even 1/10 of that population. Just come to places of interests and u will meet alot people, for example if u look for pvp then u can now easy find enemies in Hadumsha channel.
    you can load fully client with launcher, or load only our launcher and put it in empty folde and launcher will load game. But u cant update retail to gamez cuz its different client versions totally.

loboram and Noyah like this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@DropIt69 I suggest that you do the Mainquestline, if it is indeed the first time you are playing this game. The mainquestline has an enormous amount of goodies for you, and takes you around the game world as well.

For questions and guides there are plenty of those here on the forum, and there is also a Telegram channel, you can find that in the main menu, on the Telegram channel you can make search requests such as number of players online, and boss timers, and more.

However Guides section is Full of good information for you...so have fun and enjoy yourself while on our community.

If you want to join a guild for more help and company, be sure to choose wisely, as it is quite difficult to figure out how guilds treat their members without an in depth conversation, and even then there are always liars online :(

I suggest checking the guilds section on the forum :)

4. Hellifant

Hellifant New Member

Or if you are fresh on Season come to Marie Cave if you look for PVP :D :D :D

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am not quite sure what you are getting at? Is there now a PvP possibility on the Season channel?