1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Be Resposible with your costumers

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Aug 9, 2010.

1. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Fucking unbelievble!

2. Xiderox

Xiderox Proficient

Said it yourself they have 24/7 admins and devs we don't since its a private server...

Why do I QQ? Because I actually care bout the server I don't do just to do it

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  3. Hich

Hich Getting there

Well, guess what, I played retail. It took them 3 fucking days to reset 1 fucking password. Better service? SURE...

4. Xiderox

Xiderox Proficient

Took longer here for someone who donated 80 bucks

5. Hich

Hich Getting there

Now nobody forced you to donate right?
    The reason you donate are
    a) you want the gears
    b) you want actually help the server

I'm gonna place my bet on a.

Carl has a life, his job isn't NCSoft Aion Admin. Don't expect him to answer to your demands 24/7.

6. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Listen up miss(or mister)

I do not QQ, I just mention few things that others would have do. It's just happens to be me...

I complain because I DO CARE and yes I do want the best for this server. If I would be neutral then I would just pass it and go to another :wink:

7. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

as for the items i agree.no matter what game you play there will always be coruupted GM's.the other one walks with 5 ABG weapons+15 all with Bolvig Love,others are full 55 abyss weapons armors jewels and say they didn't donate not even 1$.how you expect to belive this BS?and the thing is they think they are pro and bla bla bla.
    you have no idea what pro is if you haven't played retail and killing whole group on your own etc etc.

8. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Will you listen at once ? We add money to Carl's pocket and we demand a better service and more information about what is going on. Yes he is human, but we are humans too !! We are not some kind of damn sheeps to donate non stop and get this s*** as a pay back from his side. If the server crashes when he sleeps then it's dead end. Why shoul we keep donating if he cannot add another person to do the shift the hours while he sleeps ? Because all he cares about, my dear is our MONEY, not to offer us good quality services :lol:

9. Hich

Hich Getting there

You want someone to do his shift while he sleeps? Find someone with the qualifications and has proven himself worthy of Carl's trust.

I have seen tons of cases with WoW servers where admins betray each other and sabotages the server. That's a reason why we should find someone we actually trust to manage the server. Would you give your server to a random stranger on the internet?

Besides, we have developers now, once Carl begins to trust em, maybe they will be able to get some authoritah.

10. Xiderox

Xiderox Proficient

Alente, Albull, Or even karrissa.... Trust has been proven for a long time now.

11. Hich

Hich Getting there

Trust is defined differently for different people.
    If your definition of trust is "OH HEY U GIEV ME ICECREAMZ I TRUST YUO WIF MY LIFE", then good luck.

12. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Carl will never give the permision to another one that himself to reboot the server :whistling: It's all about cash...Not just trust in here...

13. Xiderox

Xiderox Proficient

"OH HEY U GIEV ME ICECREAMZ I TRUST YUO WIF MY LIFE" don't know if you were trying to be insulting or get teehees out of someone and thats NO WHERE close to my definition of trust.

If carl did not trust these people they would not have admin permissions considering they were hand picked by him personally. I'm off this thread .. going no where now

14. aptallar

aptallar Proficient

apfffff i agree with a)
    but b) no matter at this point every1 wants items no1 cares about helping of server :D ...

15. Hich

Hich Getting there

Well well, I didnt know giving someone the authority to restart server means you have to share cash.
    I've learnt something "useful" today.

16. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

how come the thread is still open?most of the times threads like this,that are important and still in topic-disscusion,been closed quickly.
    i'm suprised.(sry for the spam but i couldn't not to tell it)

17. Candyman

Candyman Expert

Hi no disrespect to the owner here as i know what goes into running a server like this but.... tbh if this server is to remain one of the best or even the best then you gotta work hard to get it there, along with a good group of gm's admins,events managers etc etc it can be done you all have to work as a team incl that of the community.
    Also so far all ive seen is event,lag,crash,spam,hack and crash again :sad:.
    That to me isnt how things are ment to go amirite.

GM's

we need server police online from different time zones to help make this server a better place to be, so far all we got are some doing spray jobs to armors and others doing events and not enough is being done to get rid of trash on this server (ie hackers) which is contributing to the lag and other things that can go wrong.
    Yes me and a good m8 of mine are trying to do our bit in helping to get rid of this what u call trash but we aint gms so we can only do so much we need everyones help so far we r not getting that :pinched:.

Donating

If it ment we could have good gaming and stability then im willing to donate to help get this server to the top where it is atm and keep it there.
    Before i do that i would need alot of assurance that the money is being well spent on making the server a better place to be not lining ur own pockets for the next holiday or some other shyte like some server owners do!!!!!.

Remember this isnt a QQ or a grudge against staff i jus want to play a game with good staff/owners and a wicked community

Happy gaming!!!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
    2 people like this.
  18. Disentia

Disentia Getting there

Well.. This I disagree with. I'm 16, I been doing deving and GMing for 5 or 6 years, on WoW that is. It's not really an age thing as much as it's maturity and capability, experience can play a role of capability.

19. Halibelle29

Halibelle29 New Member

nice lag,i enjoy playing this with this super lagg LOL :ninja:

20. alexistheboss15

alexistheboss15 Getting there

true. so much lag when pvp.