1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Been feelin' like coming back, got some questies

Discussion in 'Questions' started by helssing05, Apr 7, 2022.

1. helssing05

helssing05 Expert

Hey there peeps!
    Been wondering a few to know if it's actually worth it to invest the time (and perhaps cash) here;
    Is there an active playerbase with at least 100ish people? So there's actually stuff to do :p
    How's the cash market, aka - is it P2W?
    Are there custom nerfs or changes to classes/skills?
    How's the server (related to latency and instability) and where's located?
    and last but not least
    Ya'll better be ready to get smacked on the bumbum by me if it's all good :3

2. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

Welcome semi back!

Server is doing well. Skills are auto learn and you learn all skills from both stigma trees. There are some for sure cash grab items, like the ever so broken WoC2 (24% attk speed wings), you can buy BM acc and armor. Than the shop has the normal stuff like cd scrolls, instance packs, feli, candies etc. The rates are pretty high at x10 rate, this includes medal rate for EB, as well as GP rate / ap rate / cruci rate for arenas and EC. AP rate is x10 as well, so pretty easy to get AP and such. Basically with instance pack an Value boost you can have full AP armor in 1 week or less (416 a week w/o sieges, OB, DS, Gold boxes in Tia eye)

As for population that depends on the time of day really. There are runs going on both sides for Sauro, EB, IS, IO,LDR,DR etc. Sieges are the main issue for elyos as of now because 1 no truly active commanders and mainly a lack of communication (i.e ppl don't always listen). PvP can be hit or miss and I find most of the pvp late at night for me when I should be in bed lol. Typical places EB base, Kata by broken cliff or by each faction top base. Can find PvP in ID as well as that is a popular place to farm.

Server is located in Montreal. From what some have said there is a dsync issue especially with sins. I've seen it from time to time as well. but latency i'm sitting at 30ms with exit lag and w/o like 70-80 or so.

Hope this helps! pst come elyos :D