1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

best things to buy on webshop?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by pant3r31, Apr 19, 2021.

1. pant3r31

pant3r31 New Member

2. LokiX

LokiX New Member

Curious about the title. Is it no longer in the webshop? Or am I blind. I had heard that you could buy a custom title. Is that true?

Or by title is this refering to something else? :)

Sigyn likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Please...in the future make an effort when posting threads on our forum. It is stated in the forum rules (see my signature for link), that posts with little content aren't admissible.

I know it might seem redundant, to write the same thing twice, but you could add a little more content.
    What have you already invested in?
    How much have you played the BDO-game?
    What do you think is important?

First and foremost, I recommend that all players invest in 5 Pets, as well as inventory expansion, however you do get free expansions through the Mainstory Questline, and there are a few more to get through the Suggested Quests page Inventory Expansion.

4. pant3r31

pant3r31 New Member

i was too lazy while posting this, i'll pay more attention on my other post.

loboram likes this.
  5. loboram

no worries...just wanted to point it out for you...also you did get a response :)

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

You may edit your first post to include more information or make another post here in this same thread as you just did.
    There are some outfits in Web Shop that are only available there. Also, there's a lot of useful items like pets, scrolls (some are different from Pearl Shop and has no usage limit), Black Spirit Pass (also available in Pearl Shop at the start of the Season).
    You may also buy some extra items like mounts if you don't feel like "wasting" your time producing those in game.

I think you misunderstood him... He wants to know about Web Shop, not Pearl Shop.

loboram likes this.
  7. loboram

You are absolutely right there @Chiclete, I don't know how I missed that distinction...thanks for clearing it up though.