1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Black Desert Online] Shinoa's Suggestion List!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SFNS, Feb 8, 2017.

1. SFNS

SFNS New Member

Here are a couple suggestion that I have for the BDO Beta!

• Increase quantity of drops when using gathering professions.
    • Remove the Breeding/Breeding Market Cooldown (Or heavily nerf it).
    • Send event items (etc pen ogre) to offline players as well.
    • Slightly increase Training EXP rates.
    • Adding a possible "Premium Donator Buff" for people who donated that further increases rates of drops/exp.
    • Hire a Game Master from Europe.
    • Possibly hiring someone to stimulate the marketplace by adding items into it (Similarily to what Puddles is doing).
    • Finding a way to distribute boss gear (Aka Kzarka/Dandelion/Nouver/Kutum) since they are unavailable currently ingame.
    • New Once the beta is over wipe only gear/items.

Why should these changes be implemented.
    1. Training Gathering is currently not appealing at all due to the normal gathering rate. By increasing this more people would start training the skill which would result in more info from the beta test.
    2. Currently you have to wait 2h52m for a horse to finish breeding (even with coupon) and then you have to wait another 3 hours to register a horse on the breeding market again. This means that you can at most breed one horse every 6 Hours! This is outrageous for a beta, me as well as many others would gladly enjoy a reduced/removed timer.
    3. North American players are being heavily favoured in terms of getting free gear from events. Not everyone can leave their computer on 24/7 and stay up to 5am every day to get the event items. Please consider sending them to us sleeping Europeans as well. I understand that it must be hard to hold giveaways as the only GM, but there should be some way to give them to offline players as well right? There is a big imbalance in PvP currently due to the event gear. Giving it to everyone would balance this out since its going to be wiped after beta either way.
    4. As a Professional 8 Trainer I have to level a horse practically from 1-30 to gain one level. Since leveling horses is the only way to gain Training EXP a bit further increased rates would be nice .
    5. This was just an idea to appeal to people wanting to donate to the server without making it P2W
    6. If possible hiring a Game Master from Europe would balance out the timezones as currently there is a 10 hour period without any staff whatsoever on the server.
    7. To prevent the market from dying like it did on ####Fest.
    8. The current gear available is very weak. Adding some way to Get Liverto/Kzarka/etc would balance this out.
    9. New To keep players interested in the Beta phase of the game I suggest only removing Items/Gear once the beta is over. Letting players keep their energy/cp/profession exp/combat exp. This would result in more players participating in the beta as they would not feel like all they were doing was "in vain".

As always these are just some suggestions gathered from me and the <BETA> guild .

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Musse21, rasmuskeke and ganjagab like this.
  2. rasmuskeke

rasmuskeke Cloudwalking シ Forum Legend

Now this is how a suggestion should look like, very nice format and structured. I agree to you on all points. Especially the part where EU GMs are needed. I took the time applying for GM myself, considering there were close to no applicants at all related to the BDO server. Now let's wait and see their response.

Marketplace is also very important, need to stimulate a very populated server else it might get too grindy. This is also a time consumption question, and I can understand filling the marketplace constantly would lead to nothing else being done with the important stuff such as broken content. More GMs would be beneficial for this with different kind of "tasks"?

Anyhow, I agree with you.
    Rasmus

ganjagab and SFNS like this.