1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blackstar Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by virivivi, Aug 17, 2020.

1. virivivi

virivivi New Member

I did a video to explain better the situation...
    In the first time doing the quest i died to boss, and i couldn't respawn, after some trys i restarted the game and no changes. The game request me to choose 2 ways again and i did all quests of other way ( i mean 1000 mobs and got 3 weapon bosses again ). And when i reach the quest "[Blackstar Weapon] To the Altar of the Fallen God" i couldn't spawn the boss, looking im already doing the quest but nothing happens.

I know how this quest works and i already waited 3 days and nothing...

video link :

hellp pls !

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This should be posted in bugs...not Problems...but you can always try to start a Conversation with @Kolka, our resident problem solver :)

3. minorro

minorro New Member

Open your quest log [O], go to ongoing quests and look for a quest with the name beginning with [Battle] and forfeit that quest then try to summon the boss again.

4. Sylaise

Sylaise New Member

I had similar issues with the quest on an alt. I selected the hard version and got all the way to the boss. But when he disappears and summons the instable shards, I desync'ed three times in a row. Always at the shard phase and by desync I mean lost connection to the server, still in the game world but no input from my client did anything. I had to alt-f4. I logged back dead and by the third time, the quest autocompleted as if I had killed the boss.
    I've did the quest several time in the past without issues though.