1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blackstar subweapon quest with incorrect translations?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by yamatersu, Apr 2, 2022.

1. yamatersu

yamatersu New Member

I started doing the Blackstar subweapon quest and at the end when I choose the quest for the shuriken it shows what appears to be a Kunai labeled as a shuriken and the other choice which says, [Production] Blackstar Citation, shows me an image of a shuriken labeled Blackstar Citation.

I want the Shuriken and I don't want to end up with a Kunai. Should I choose based off the image or the name of the quest? BlackstarSubW01.jpg BlackstarSubW02.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
    loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It happens frequently, that with an update the "default translations", are less than useful. I am guessing that the lower one, is a "Star" (says so in the quest name), and shows the image of a Shuriken. Although the top one is incorrectly named, I would wager that it is the Kunai.

In any case, with this incorrectly placed thread, as it is indeed a Bug Report and should have been placed in there instead, you can always point to this thread, after you have made your choice, just in case it was the wrong choice. I am sure that Kolka will help you out, by getting you the correct item in that case.

I do want to thank you, for bringing this to the attention of the GamezBD community though, we certainly need more players like you ;)

3. yamatersu

yamatersu New Member

No problem! I'm not actively seeking out problems but I'll keep reporting whatever I happen upon. Thanks for the advice on what to pick btw, you got it right and I picked up a Blackstar Shuriken xD

Right before I did the second to last bit of the quest and after I gave Dorin the secondary weapon fragment I accidentally selected a chat option to give me another secondary weapon fragment. It gave me another one. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen at this stage so I just came here to report and deleted the extra weapon fragment. Not sure if it would have worked because I didn't try it but the quest for the other sub weapon is still able to be taken (Is this normal?). It seems I can repeatedly use the chat option to get another secondary weapon fragment when there isn't one in my inventory.

BlackstarBug01.jpg BlackstarBug02.jpg BlackstarBug03.jpg BlackstarBug04.jpg