1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blackstar weapon quest bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by SkiffN, May 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SkiffN

SkiffN New Member

I am experiencing a problem similar to one i ran into in retail. I have completed every quest up to altar of fallen gods
    I melted the 3 boss weapons with eye to get eye of desolation i chose the 260 ap quest and defeated the incarnation of corruption
    with a guild mate of mine in less than ten minutes however, i received no quest update checked the black spirit nothing.
    After that I forfeited quest deleted eye and decided no big deal I will just redo and choose lower ap quest. I defeated
    the 1000 helms got the weakened eye and took it to the brazier at the altar, I could not burn it so once again
    I forfeit quest and delete the weakened eye of desolation. At this point I no longer have a crossroads option so I accept
    altar of fallen gods quest from black spirit and receive another eye of anguish from Gorgath, and I MELTED ANOTHER THREE
    boss weapons to make a second eye of anguish took it to alter and still cannot sacrifice the eye to the brazier. At this point
    I have deleted both eyes and forfeited quest again I am 300 mil deep in melted weapons which I could have just bought the weapon for
    but I would like to get the quest progression the proper way more than anything any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm...sorry to say this but it seems that you should have sought help a lot earlier, like when you were having problems the first time, before you just abandoned it all and started deleting things.

It might be a small thing that you overlooked, but for a more informative dive into the problem, I suggest that you write our problem squasher @Kolka, using the Conversation option.

3. SkiffN

SkiffN New Member

already have he said abandon coop quest already tried taht too tho i informed him it didnt work havent heard anything back in a couple days tho