1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bloody Monastery "Crimson Bells" Hadumsha

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Trill, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Trill

Trill New Member

Bug Name:
    Bloody Monastery "Crimson Bells" Hadumsha
    Bug Description:
    1. The crimson bells that drop at the the bloody monastery "on Hadumsha server" do not seem to work, no enemies spawn when activating the bell.

2. I also believe the boss at this location "Muskan Of Madness" has an AP cap that prevents players from doing nearly any damage at all too it. With 304 AP & kutum/Cron-meal/Church-Buffs and beast draught it took ages to kill.
    How to reproduce/proof:

1. Attempt to use a crimson bell at the bloody monastery on Hadumsha Server

2. Check "Muskan Of Madness" for an AP cap oversight.

VorrtaX likes this.
  2. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

I would want to add my input on this topic. Through thorough testing me and some others have found out that Bell spawns are afflicted by some kind of "entity overlap" issue, which prevents further bell wave spawns if there are any other entities (like other mobs, maybe even corpses and flags/towers whatever) next to the location where the black fog appears.

Furthermore, I'd like to add to this inquiry that I find the elite spawn in Monastery to be far over the top. On Retail it is about 5 minutes. On GameZBD the respawn timers are higher than 14 minutes. I activated loot report right after killing an elite to confirm this, it took exactly 14 minutes and 40 seconds to respawn.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  3. Chartos

Chartos New Member

I can also confirm that bells wont spawn the "second" wave of mobs if there are some regular mobs around or if mobs from previous wave are still alive.
    To test this as a wizard you can simply teleport away before bell rings and new mobs will spawn, but if you stand within mobs nothing will be spawned.

VorrtaX likes this.
  4. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

Hello, can we get any kind of confirmation if you read this post, acknowledged it, and potentially plan on looking into the issue? It's a pretty significant problem that makes the spot really weak... The only valid Hadum spots right now seem to be Orcs and Fogans, maybe Nagas as well, as all other spots are quite bugged. This causes a heavy overcontestment in areas such as orcs especially. Can anyone at least confirm that this thread will not go unnoticed?

5. Leroox

Leroox Proficient

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi, Muiscan cap is intended.
    Crimson Bells monsters wil lbe reworked on next maintnace. Please make another bugreport if u will find they not intended after next maintance.